• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Tomodachi Life 2 should be a Reality TV show

PikminSnezkov

ピクミン ファン
I’ve been binge watching bunch of Celebrity Big Brothers UK season 17, with the icon Gemma Collins in it. And it’s so hilarious, I’m telling you. The quotes are timeless lol

So I was thinking, back when Tomodachi Life was first announced in the Direct, one of the presenters compared it to a movie, and you are the director.

I think they could take it one step further, where you are the “Big Brother” and your Miis are part of this wacky and hysterical Reality TV Show filled with Tasks. Instead of living on an island, it takes place in a similar environment as CBB UK, all the Miis living together and dealing with each others drama lol

And yes, I would create a Gemma Collins Mii and use every single quote from this.

Last edited:
Tomodachi 2 already felt like this so I'd be so down for the third game to lean into it

it could provide some structure that's missing in 2

Topic title made me thing of a show where a bunch of Nintendo influencers (Kitt and Krysta, Arlo, the Completionist, Scott the Woz, JWittz, AntDude, etc.) are all in a Big Brother-style reality show where they live together and compete against each other for a prize. And it would be Tomadachi Life themed. Preferably the edgier personalities would still get to be edgy and swear on screen.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who would watch a fully produced season with weekly hour long episodes of this.

God that really would be hilarious.
That would also mean that Mii would interact more often as bigger groups. They most of the time interact with eachother as a group of 2, and sometimes at 3, not really much.

I’ve been binge watching bunch of Celebrity Big Brothers UK season 17, with the icon Gemma Collins in it. And it’s so hilarious, I’m telling you. The quotes are timeless lol

So I was thinking, back when Tomodachi Life was first announced in the Direct, one of the presenters compared it to a movie, and you are the director.

I think they could take it one step further, where you are the “Big Brother” and your Miis are part of this wacky and hysterical Reality TV Show filled with Tasks. Instead of living on an island, it takes place in a similar environment as CBB UK, all the Miis living together and dealing with each others drama lol

And yes, I would create a Gemma Collins Mii and use every single quote from this.

Love this idea!

Back
Top Bottom