• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion TMNT: Shredder's Revenge - "Dimension Shellshock" DLC Announced. Slated later in the year

Golden Darkness

Piranha Plant

DLC for last year's Shredder Revenge has been apparently in the works. Features a new game mode, alternate character colors, and new characters to play as like Usagi Yojimbo.

Hell yeah. Had a blast with this game and it looks gorgeous on the Switch OLED. Day one for the DLC.

Sounds good.

I never got the Usagi figure as a kid, or saw his episode. I guess they decided not to release them in the UK.

So. Awesome.

After so many years, FINALLY Miyamoto Usagi gets his due.

Previously, his only roles in TMNT games thus far amount to being a "Bonus Boss" in TMNT Battle Nexus (2003 series) and showing up in TMNT Legends (2012) for mobile. I'm glad Stan Sakai's boy gets to play with Laird and Eastman's in a game like this!

Great choice of new character ! Excited to see who the other(s) will be !
Love the new Japanese level too. Pizza monster looks great.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was 50/50 on the game getting DLC, so great to see it's happening! Those 2003 and Archie wrestling costume colours are really neat to see.

this now has a proper release date. August 31st.

they also added a new proper TMNT character to go along with the (technically, as he's frequently appeared in other TMNT projects regardless) crossover character that is Usagi Yojimbo.
Karai!

Apparently the costs $7.99 (not seen a £ price yet but I’m guessing around the £6 mark)

That's cheaper than I was expecting, actually. Likely getting this at release. I quite enjoyed the game but I felt pretty done after doing a single arcade run, which bothers me because it just feels fun to play.

Back
Top Bottom