• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

thread for people at work who havent played metroid yet

That’s what I’d like to do, cancel my preorder at Amazon and buy it from a store. But thinking about the refund process is what is keeping me from cancelling my order.
Refund process? I know here I just hit the cancel order button and the money is back in my account tomorrow probably.

Dammit. Ordered the game. Gave myself enough time to leave work and pick this up with my OLED before meeting my family at the park. Then got a work call that kept me late. Now I will be murdered if I show up late to the park with a big bag from Best Buy. No idea when I can pick any of it up now.

I'LL BE HOME IN 20 MINUTES

I'LL SEE YALL IN THE ST

GODSPEED TO ALL OF YOU STILL WAITING (and good luck @julian )
I got the kids down and I’m in line 20 minutes before close. So I made it. My wife is still upset with me for going to get it when she didn’t want to get up to get the food she ordered without telling me, so clearly there was no winning.

Happy for you guys...

Meanwhile me...

img_20211008_184947yukj8.jpg

PAIN

My brother was kind enough to buy me a copy because he didn’t know I’d preordered it 😅 It worked out in this case so I will yoink myself in the OT’s direction.

also, there were people waiting in line for it this morning and they were sold out of the regular edition by the time they reached the end of the line

e: if mine does show up, I’m going to give him this copy so he can also play it

Happy for you guys...

Meanwhile me...

img_20211008_184947yukj8.jpg

PAIN
Mine went from arriving today to pending delivery which is true pain. On the other hand it’s a straight shot from the hub it was last at to here so fingers crossed on tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom