• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News The Triple-I Initiative teased, an initiative by multiple renowned Indie studios (UPDATE: Showcase announced)

Lucyfer

Li'l Devil
Pronouns
She/They

"A mysterious initiative by the studios behind Darkest Dungeons, Risk of Rain, Slay the Spire, Vampire Survivors, V Rising & many others."

There's a countdown on the website to the next announcement. What could this be? đź‘€

Been a long time since I heard "Triple-I". I recall Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice being touted as Triple-I.

Nevertheless, this is cool!

This is really cool. The emergence of new studios branching off from places like ubi, ea or riot is also really cool. Yellow Brick Games, Hundred Star, absurd ventures (not necessarily just games but all media which is even more sick), Theorycraft games, Rebel Wolves, Punkzilla, and Something Wicked Games are just some of the companies with stuff I'm looking forward to.

Last edited:
There's been a lot of quality indie showcases recently. Just no indie world which is convenient because obviously every game announced there is coming to Switch.

But there'll be a lot to check out here as there's plenty of publishers who've given good support to the Switch.

Triple I is fitting, there are some big names on there. And the best part is I don't know what to expect, except thar People I am probably going to start fearing for my wallet. The team behind Slay the Spire is releasing something, and I'll be homing in on that.

Where's the full list of participants? Could we see Mina the Hollower and/or Silksong? ( lol )
No Yacht Club and Team Cherry, sorry

No Yacht Club, no Team Cherry, no Playtonic, no Wayforward, no Supergiant; I'm open to being surprised but ngl, that list doesn't have a lot that immediately excites me personally

well at least poncle's there, so I assume I'll have a new excuse to rekindle my Vampire Survivors addiction for a week or so

Back
Top Bottom