• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion The search for wireless earphones

Koren Lesthe

Turrican, Terranigma and ESO lover
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for some recommendations on Bluetooth earphones with a cost between 70 to 100 €/$.

I keeo hearing about Raycon but seeing so many sponsorships with this brand kinda make me a bit nervous to spend around 100 € for them.

I'm not looking for the best (clearly can't with this price limitations) but something good enough for my phone (OnePlus 8T) and eventually the Switch OLED.

Thanks in advance for the help.

The Skullcandy Indy Evo buds are pretty good for the price! I bought them for my wife and use them occasionally. They also charge in their carrying case which is nice for the price range too.

Back
Top Bottom