• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Previews The Matrix Awakens: an Unreal Engine 5 experience, debuts at the Game Awards 2021

7threst

Hello, lady of the house speaking?
Pronouns
He/him/his
Announced on the GA YouTube channel:

Don't miss the future of video games and storytelling when THE MATRIX AWAKENS: AN UNREAL ENGINE 5 EXPERIENCE premieres during The Game Awards. Pre-loading it now on PS5, Xbox Series X|S and get ready for Thursday.

I have no idea what it is (will check it out later on my Xbox), but I am really curious. I LOVED The Matrix back on the Gamecube and definitely want more.

Yeah I played that old Matrix game too. On PS2 though. It does hold a special little place in my heart. I'll look forward to this reveal then

When I saw the headline I assumed this would be a VR thing, but not if it's on PS5/XSX.

And for anyone thinking about Enter the Matrix, I'd temper my expectations. This is likely a marketing tech demo, given the timing of the new movie and the word "experience" in the title. Might be really cool, but I wouldn't expect a full game or anything.

When I saw the headline I assumed this would be a VR thing, but not if it's on PS5/XSX.

And for anyone thinking about Enter the Matrix, I'd temper my expectations. This is likely a marketing tech demo, given the timing of the new movie and the word "experience" in the title. Might be really cool, but I wouldn't expect a full game or anything.
Yeah, I would be excited for a game, but this seems more like tie-in marketing. However, maybe it is marketing for an upcoming new game?

This thread needs a poll to debate if the Keanu Reeves in the trailer is the real deal, or a CGI replica.

It's this gen's equivalent of the Joakim Mogren incident.
the-phantom-pain-joakewkwo.gif

It's probably the real Keanu.

Back
Top Bottom