• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News the lovely "Frog Detective" series of adventure games is coming to Switch and other platforms on October 26th

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
SOLVE

MYSTERIES

SOLVE

this is a trilogy of tiny stories originally released on PC from 2018 to 2022, the titular frog that is a detective solved various mysteries that would challenge even the strongest of puzzle players.
he also at one point had to fight the dreaded small enemy spider.
MYSTERIES

SOLVE

of particular interest was how the series was funded. thanks to the massive success of the mind-bending FPS "SUPERHOT", it's development team decided to use the large pool of money they got from it's sales to fund other smaller indie games. with the Frog Detective games being one of the first titles in that program.
MYSTERIES

SOLVE

no word on if this release will make any major changes or additions to the three games, but you'll be able to play it on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch. with the Xbox versions being part of Game Pass.
MYSTERIES

SOLVE
MYSTERIES
SOLVE
MYSTERIES

The visuals remind me of Donut County and that's making me want to get it. My kids absolutely love that game.

I legitimately was not expecting frog detective to get a switch port. I'm a fan. They're cute little games, and they're full of humor.

Enjoyed these games quite a bit, love to see that more people will get to play them soon!

Back
Top Bottom