• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom launch event and Treehouse Live announced for May 11th

Nintendo, I'm buying the game digitally

After dodging spoilers for two weeks, the last thing I'm going to do two hours before playing TotK is watching footage of TotK lol

I do question the point of this, but I also think people are overestimating the amount of spoilers that will be in this.

It’s probably just the treehouse guys playing the tutorial island

I might have watched gameplay weeks ago, but not sure why I’d want to hours before launch.

I will be on my way to bed (well reading and winding down) when this starts and I'm not staying up for it. Might watch a little bit of the VOD the next day during lunch but I don't see a reason to watch the whole thing when the game is available to buy at that point.

I’m quite torn on whether I should watch this or not. I’ll be playing the game at midnight ET, so I don’t want to see the beginning of the game or anything related to the story. On the other hand, I wouldn’t want to miss out on stuff like developer interviews or just the overall hype of the launch event in NY. Maybe I should watch it the next day, after I’m a few hours into the game? But I feel like I’d be missing something not watching it live.

Back
Top Bottom