• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion The funniest episode of a comedy of all time.

Christo750

Source of the Right Arm
Pronouns
He/Him/His

In an ensemble as big as this, everybody has quality writing and things to do throughout the entire episode. Chock full of memorable and hilarious lines.

"Jan Cooper will give you chlamydia. Brought to you by the Pawnee Health Department."

I'll throw in The Contest and The Opposite from Seinfeld, Palestinian Chicken and The Table Read from Curb Your Enthusiasm, and The Nightman Cometh/Hero or Hate Crime?/Mac and Dennis Move to the Suburbs/Charlie Work from Always Sunny.

Last edited:
I'm not sure any television episode in history has as many classic jokes packed into 20 minutes as Last Exit To Springfield.

fdcd27ca-7732-4b98-b38a-4db5250f66c3_text.gif

786201.jpg

homer-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

E5yoB2mXoAEoCGG.jpg

1007055.jpg

Always Sunny - The Gang Gets Trapped

Nonstop incredible jokes.
I love that episode a lot, especially that bit when Dennis gets really meta about the show itself, though my favorite episode is "Who Pooped the Bed?". That scene with the guy digging it apart drove me crazy.

The conspiracy theories episode of Community has the funniest most insane climax ever

It's Space Ghost Coast to Coast: Knifing Around.

Runner up goes to Flipmode

Last edited:

Scrubs air band episode was pretty great (as well as inspiration for Da Fortniteā„¢ dance), had some pretty memorable moments, JD and Julie were pretty cute even if it was doomed by the following episode, and the music selection was simply superb

Even the rest of the Season 5 gags were fantastic

I will throw in a couple from my favorite comedy series of all time.

Seinfeld - The Contest
Frasier - Ham Radio

Back
Top Bottom