• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Site Event The Famiboards Garbage Galaxy World Tournament

When is the final scheduled?
I think that depends on @eli and @TheBlade facing off before Friday, if I’m not mistaken?

@Lozjam is gamemaster though, so the rules / choices / strategies / behind the scenes machinations are his purview and expertise!

Can i create my thread ON friday? I have no time off from work and my evenings are fully planned except on friday this week.
I need to prepare some photoshop stuff.

My thread created on 28/10/22 11:33 real europe time

@TheBlade you in?

My thread created on 28/10/22 11:33 real europe time

@TheBlade you in?
It's on the way :D

All right here is my submission:

Honoured to duel it out in shitposting @eli :D

Finals Begin
Hello everyone.

The final round has now begun.
The epic battle between @Suswave and @eli has begun.

I am so extremely proud of all of the threads here, and coming to the conclusion of the Famiboards Garbage Saga.

Yall have Friday to make your threads

Good luck and God speed you beautiful garbage people.

let’s-a go!!

my final score: 27

Kiq733w.jpg

I’ve made my best effort yet β€” this is probably my masterwork. can’t wait to see @eli’s final stand, and thanks again to @Lozjam for putting this all together!

I'll be frank, when I signed up for this tournament my initial idea was just to post a thread 'eli' with a post 'eli' and reply 'eli' to everything, but this has been way more fun. Actually putting effort in it is a lot more satisfying. 't was a fun run

I think i've done it baby, miiverse is back baby, wii u legacy lives on baby, hell yeah baby

vG63STJ.png

thanks for the wild ride y'all, it's truly been a blast. garbage galaxy is dead. long live garbage galaxy

good fuckin’ game @eli

you fuckin’ earned it!!

and I would never dream of bribing anyone to UnYeah! your post in the last hour and a half of the competition, that would be incredibly rude and to win by cheating would be a whole new tier of rock bottom for me

that better call saul rewatch has me feelin’ a lil extra schemey tho

Last edited:
I mean
Apparently they do it in baseball all the time, I hear
happy to say that based on this morning’s discussions, I don’t suck nearly as much as baseball players (at not cheating at baseball)

@eli this incredible showdown has proven one thing for sure: theys are canonically funnier

WE HAVE A WINNER!
Finally, after such a ridiculously close battle our heroes @Suswave and @eli fought in the battle of the ages.

@eli
You have been found victorious.

This tournament has made this forum such a wonderful and cozy place. I could tell absolutely everyone had so much fun doing this, and it means the world. You are the oppitamy of that spirit. You have not only won this tournament, but the very first Famiboards tournament ever. You have my sword you maniac you.

@Suswave
I know you lost. But that means you can train up for your redemption ark. It will be even more exciting! Next time, on the Garbage Galaxy World Tournament!

Back
Top Bottom