• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Site Event The Famiboards Garbage Galaxy World Tournament

Lozjam

Don't Forget Me
Pronouns
He/Him
Lozjam created a new tournament: The Famiboards Garbage Galaxy World Tournament

Welcome one and all to the very first Famiboards Tournament. As we come to a Happy Friday it is time to fill Famiboards with our love..... And our garbage. As we transition to the weekend, we will compete to who will earn the most likes on their original Garbage Galaxy threads(only accounting for the first initial post). You will have 24 hours before you must register your likes with your sparring partner, and we will finally know the answer to, "who is the best Shit Poster on Famiboards".

Click here for more details...

Cpanadl_d.webp

Does this count for new threads or already created threads? When does it kick off, when do we know our opponents?

Does this count for new threads or already created threads? When does it kick off, when do we know our opponents?
Click the rules section, it will tell you all.

In short, register before 6:00am cst on Sunday. The tournament will begin there, and the bracket will be generated. It must be a brand new thread, that needs to have your opponent tagged, as well as some other text within it.

If you have any more questions, please let me know.

I'm not sure I'll manage to go all the way with this but I registered anyway.

I do have an idea for at least one post. How long do we have until the first round ends?

Happy to start the shitpost journey, happy to lose by a better shitposter!
Let me know if you want to spar with me!

Come one and come all. This is the final day to register to the first Famiboards tournament of all time!

Please feel free to post your threads here everyone
Your opponents are listed in the brackets of the tournament list.

@eli
You yourself have some competition ready. Prepare to parish to my Boomer Buster!

Let's-a-go!

Put in your scores after 24 hours
I want to say,

This tournament has made famiboards an even more lively, interesting place. Love what you all are doing..

Go ahead and let me know what your and your opponents scores are and I can update the brackets.

But fantastic work everyone. We really are bringing garbage to fami.

Why was I tagged
same, I've had 9 alerts and only one of them was for a legit thing (thread moved). the other one was for this ...tournament? and the rest isn't displaying. nobody mentioned me here so I'm massively confused and mildly annoyed.

It's been 24 hours, my thread has 17 yeahs. I'll add a picture in a bit.

Edit: Here's the screenshot
ldd0ZRT.jpg

Last edited:
Wait did we not like register the likes on time in our round or something? Oops

I think my garbage post has more likes now but @bixente may have had more before the 24 hour mark lol

Last edited:
not sure if I did any of this right but

alright, rolling in at 16 Yeahs!

zXIzjLy.jpg

so does round 2 start next week?

Round 2 beginning this Friday. Last call for bracket updates
Hello everyone. Round 2 will begin on this Friday.

Please make sure you have reported your number in this thread before then, else you will earn an automatic forfeit.

Best of luck out there.

idgi am i automatically in the final?
yeah, who am I facing? I don’t want to make my post without researching the next challenger’s style ✨ ‘cause I wanna win. and I wanna win in like it’s anime.

Just tell me If I'm supposed to wait for my next opponent to be confirmed before I make my next post.

a tense battle and tough opponent to be sure! thanks for the update

Man this tournament has been making me sweat. Some seriously good competition here 🥵

BTW, it is fobidden to link our thread in the general discussion to get some visibility?

Last edited:

BTW, it is fobidden to link our thread in the general discussion to get some visibility?
Do what you must.

Garbage awaits.

for your consideration:

it’s on @Maronic03

Okay these posts are great but after this we are never doing a shitpost tournament again lol. I beg of thee

Okay these posts are great but after this we are never doing a shitpost tournament again lol. I beg of thee
You have to admit, this tournament has

1.brought the community closer together
2. Brought a lot of laughs
3. Made posting to Famiboards an anime arc.

It's a win win win compadre. The garbage lives on

You have to admit, this tournament has

1.brought the community closer together
2. Brought a lot of laughs
3. Made posting to Famiboards an anime arc.

It's a win win win compadre. The garbage lives on
Yeah those are great points. Those are the reasons why I think it was worth it.

But there also have been points expressed such as this one that make me consider some kind of rule set

Alright, I won't be able to post a picture when we'll reach the 24 hour time limit of my post, but since it is clearly not going to get 13 new yeahs in one hour, I stop the count with a score of 10.

Congratulations @Suswave, you won this round with ease!

Back
Top Bottom