• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic The Clutter Club | LABO

Harina

burn me at the stake
Pronouns
she/her
clutter3.png

Welcome to THE CLUTTER CLUB, where we celebrate Nintendo’s outside the box philosophy for video games!

The Clutter Club is for box enthusiasts to appreciate their cardboard toys with like-minded individuals. Got a cool new vinyl (stickers) to show off or want to play a tune you composed on the piano? This is the place for you.

We will also schedule community events like fishing challenges, group Mario Kart circuits/time trials and more.

Here are the LABO compatible games we’ll be using:

I will update when the games are on sale.

🚨 Update: 11/21/2022 GRID on sale for 50% off🚨

If you would like to join, please specify what kits and games you have, plus any potential open days/times for community events.

Club link: https://famiboards.com/roster/club/47/show

Last edited:
Is this it? The thread that finally gets me to open up my Labo boxes?

(I've done the first Labo set and enjoyed it a lot, but re-bought it along with the other three to keep sealed for a rainy day)

I got Toy-con 04: VR kit. Haven't spent much time with it so far. Waiting for my nephew to get older so we can maybe build the toy-cons together.

I love they do these crazy things. I liked the way they created a cast of characters learning about stuff. Gave me Epcot vibes. I think, as Ring Fit Adventure shows, the key is to make a game that compliments the gimmick. Some kind of adventure story for the characters would probably engage a lot of players for longer.

Is this it? The thread that finally gets me to open up my Labo boxes?

(I've done the first Labo set and enjoyed it a lot, but re-bought it along with the other three to keep sealed for a rainy day)
The hardest part is definitely forcing yourself to sit down and work on them, but once you start, it's really breezy. I like to put on a podcast and zone out

The hardest part is definitely forcing yourself to sit down and work on them, but once you start, it's really breezy. I like to put on a podcast and zone out
That's exactly what i need! Podcasts are what I use to do most tasks

Back
Top Bottom