• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Steam the classic flash games "This Is The Only Level" and "Achievement Unlocked" are getting remastered on PC

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

yep, it's all of them. including the sequels and spin-offs.
they both share a similar concept where every possible idea is used as a solution, either to unlock more achievements or as a solution to this variant of the "only level".

console ports are theoretically possible, but it would require retooling a bit as a few solutions were designed with PC functionality in mind. (I.E. Clicking and Dragging the Elephant to the end of the level, unlocking an achievement by right clicking and selecting a hidden option in the context menu. )

These are both amazing games. This Is The Only Level has a fun way of wrapping around itself.

it's out

Steam / GOG / Itch.io

This project has been years in the making, appreciate all the love and support that has been pouring in around this release.
Surely there will be bugs, feature requests, and other things we'll try to address as they come in, appreciate everyone sharing those and we'll try see what we can do.

I hope you enjoy our little blue friend and everything he has to offer. I can't express how thankful I am to all of you for supporting my work.

Oh wow, this brings back a ton of memories. I'll go ahead and wishlist it, and... hopefully get around to it this decade.

Back
Top Bottom