• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Tchia announced for Nintendo Switch (coming summer 2024 with new features)

Phil32

Superhero
Pronouns
he/him
I loved Tchia when it originally released on PlayStation platforms early last year. It was a lovely, charming open-world game with a touching story, fantastic music, and a fun "object possession" mechanic.

Tchia is now arriving on the Nintendo Switch this summer with some new features as seen in this trailer.

I hope a physical is made like the PS5 version.

This one I wanted to try last year but ultimately it kinda got away from me. Friend of mine loved the game though. I'll wishlist it for now.

NINTENDO SWITCH HAS GAMES

This always looked neat, but I never heard many impressions of the final game so I never knew how it turned out. If people dig it and the Switch version, I’ll pick it up.

Huh, interesting. One game I expected to remain as a Playstation exclusive, based on big push Sony gave the game. No complaints here though, liked what I played on PS Plus, getting it on Switch for sure.

I'm curious as to why there wasn't a Future Games Show thread on famiboards.

There were a lot of interesting games announced for Switch there, including Tchia.

I guess most folks have checked out and are waiting for the Switch 2 now.

I'm curious as to why there wasn't a Future Games Show thread on famiboards.

There were a lot of interesting games announced for Switch there, including Tchia.

I guess most folks have checked out and are waiting for the Switch 2 now.

I didn't think about that, it's possible that is the case.

I forgot it was happening. Too busy during the day.

I played this but i didn't like it.

Giving BOTW climbing powers to a new caledonian local girl didn't make sense to me.
Also the second half of the game felt like a chore to go through.

is it me or does this look markedly worse than the trailer earlier in this thread? maybe it's youtube compression or something

Looking over the footage and definitely is a compression issue. Not sure if it was the master file sent over or Youtube's compression just destroyed it, but given the various high-paced motion and various colors on display, that can be a nightmare with compression (be it VP9, H264, etc.), but the shots where it's not an issue, look clean enough (even if resolution is clearly lower).

Back
Top Bottom