• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Switch x Anything – The Famiboards Collab Lab

Suswave

𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉
Founder
Pronouns
𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖞 / 𝖘𝖍𝖊
Do you love BRAND? Are you thrilled by CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP? Do you wake up electrified by the mere concept of PRODUCT?

Then you’re gonna love this thread. Or really, really hate it.

Here’s where we make up bizarre Switch product collaborations — or speculate about “Switch 2” product collaborations — wrenched forth from our very own nightmares!

Examples:
  • Switch x Chanel — Perfume that smells like Switch cartridges taste.
  • Switch x Adidas — Special edition Switch with a three-stripe case.
  • Switch x Crocs — Joy-Con-themed shoes for your human feet.
But the possibilities are endless — what horrifying products do you want to imagine into existence?

Have fun! Be weird! Think outside the box — or comp the box up!

This thread is a spinoff of a less joke-oriented thread over here.

Do you love BRAND? Are you thrilled by CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP? Do you wake up electrified by the mere concept of PRODUCT?

Then you’re gonna love this thread. Or really, really hate it.

Here’s where we make up bizarre Switch product collaborations — or speculate about “Switch 2” product collaborations — wrenched forth from our very own nightmares!

Examples:
  • Switch x Chanel — Perfume that smells like Switch cartridges taste.
  • Switch x Adidas — Special edition Switch with a three-stripe case.
  • Switch x Crocs — Joy-Con-themed shoes for your human feet.
But the possibilities are endless — what horrifying products do you want to imagine into existence?

Have fun! Be weird! Think outside the box — or comp the box up!

This thread is a spinoff of a less joke-oriented thread over here.
Switch x image comics.

Switch x Toblerone

Swiss chocolate based on your favourite video game system! Bonus easter egg when you slide chocolate into your Switch! (the fun surprise is chocolate crumbs in the joycon rails)

Switch x Marvel but just for a single franchise.
That's right. It's Switch Blade.
Works for product design too!

Switch x Knives — The Switch Blade. Blade and handle are paired Joy-Con colors

Switch x GE: All your lighting solutions are now Switch themed. You have Switch lamps, Switch bulbs and of course Switch switches.

Switch x GE: All your lighting solutions are now Switch themed. You have Switch lamps, Switch bulbs and of course Switch switches.
light-switch.large.jpg

Animal Crossing predicting the future smh my head

First person to photoshop something awful for the thread gets an imaginary sponsorship

Switch X Tesla

Folks, they finally did it: a Switch that runs entirely on electricity. Wow, Elon sure is a genius.

and also it catches fire all the time, runs over children, costs 100,000 dollars, breaks down resulting in a repair bill higher than the price of the car itself, and if it fails an over-the-air firmware update it’ll slam on the brakes in the middle of a freeway

oh my god please do not think I’m serious when I say “Elon sure is a genius” that is an outright fabrication

Switch X Seinfeld
Pressing the capture button has an algorithm scan your screen and spit back the most relevant Seinfeld quote it can match.

Switch X Sephora
Nail polish and hair dye of official joy con colours.

Switch X Canada
All UX narrated by a Canadian guy who probably calls it a “Switcher” or something.

A collaboration for image comics using Nintendo ips for new comic series.
Sure! that’s definitely a Nintendo collaboration that we may be fated for someday. and Image might do it more interestingly than uh… most.

But I’m thinking about the Switch as an object — like it’s so distinctive and interesting! I want the design to cause ripples through spaces it really truly shouldn’t.

So — how about an Image comics run about an anthropomorphized Switch?

and also it catches fire all the time
a Switch with doors that won’t open, trapping you inside a battery-blaze inferno

counterpoint: a Switch with doors!

or Switch x Delco — the Switch Door

Switch x Giant — a hybrid bike in bright colors with the world’s shittiest kickstand

Folks, they finally did it: a Switch that runs entirely on electricity.
Switch x Hummer — finally, a Switch than runs on enough gasoline to light a small country.

Everyone talks about wanting a more powerful Switch, right? This sport utility massacre has a carbon footprint like the fist of god.

Said this elsewhere but I'd kill for:
  • Pleats Please pleat pattern Switch dock
  • Shin Ramyun limited edition Switch and themed flavours (Switch Cartridge, Kirby's Dream Buffet, Waluigi Extra Hot)
  • Switch x Dulux - colour match your walls to your Switch, and order custom joycons in a variety of Dulux colours
  • Switch x SM Entertainment - a mini-album of songs sampling Nintendo classics, and a bunch of idols as the design inspiration and VA for characters in Seoul Mirage Sessions
  • Switch x Zojirushi - your Switch dock is now also a rice cooker! Finally!

If the Switch 2 has a camera, I want to scan my Starry Zero Sugar cans to get a bonus level in Captain Toad Treasure Tracker 2.

Last edited:
Okay here's my actual contribution:
Switch x Bluey — If your kids weren't already obsessed enough with both Nintendo and BRAND, here comes a collab between Nintendo and your favorite pup-centered cartoon! Also introducing Bluey's new horizontally-flipped friend, Redey, meant to teach kids that just because you're a palette swap doesn't mean you aren't your own person.

qvyv8Cc.jpg

Switch x Miles Davis - Switches Brew
That's right, it's the freeform avant garde jazz magnum opus based on iconic themes from Switch-era first party Nintendo games

Switch x Fortnite

e0OozwQ.jpg

In order to combat scalpers, the release of the new console will involve a battle royale. 100 customers go in at their nearest participating Gamestop, 1 walks out with a Switch 2, after a wacky fight using improvised weaponry like merchandise and leftover stock of Nintendo Labo and Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit.

The 99 losers get a Rosalina amiibo as a consolation prize.

Switch x Hamburger Helper — Joy-Con Spatulas, slide into the rails perfectly, so now you can play Switch while bad flip the burger

actually wait wtf is hamburger helper

Switch X Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

as in the Switch itself is a fighter, and a stage. In fact, if the Switch character is played on the Switch stage, you can see the battle playing out in miniature on the character in a recursion.

Switch X Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

as in the Switch itself is a fighter, and a stage. In fact, if the Switch character is played on the Switch stage, you can see the battle playing out in miniature on the character in a recursion.
Swinception

Hans Zimmer horns go bwaaaaaaaaaaaam

Back
Top Bottom