• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Spoiler Spoilerific thread of awesome, hilarious, beautiful TOTK: screenshots, gifs, and clips

Kreese

Koopa
Banned
I'm hoping the mods will allow this one but if not no biggie.

It's just that I want to see a bunch of your coolest, prettiest, funniest moments in the game or even someone elses content.

There's just so much amazing shit in this game but the only funny media I'm seeing is some crazy vehicle stuff which is cool even for this thread, but as those of us are playing know, there is so much more to this incredible game.

7201A9C2-C377-4D9D-90EF-5A43CC8D05EC.jpeg

Also, I had to whip out my camera and snap this beautiful shot:

73381BC8-0505-4B30-B5ED-701CA25B059C.jpeg

I was lucky enough to happen upon this shortly after coming down from the starting sky island. I was going to keep the black horse but found you get to have your horse from BotW when I got to the stable. (Zora's Domain pic is from BotW) Glad to have my boy back.
Fw-RH3-Vgac-AI4m-A.jpg
smile.jpg
Fw-RH3-VWa-YAY3-TTY.jpg
Fw-RH3-VTa-YAABDAb.jpg

Happy seeing this thread!

There’s just a ton of things with this game that reeks of potential, most of all in regards to contraptions. I have some few I made that I’d like to show off later. For now, will wait until I’ve finished the game and seen all of the possible available devices.

7 years old hardware or something. Still wowed by this portable system. Still the prettiest colors I've seen in a game.

s6OvKL6.jpg

Ready to go ham on an enemy camp with the Wheel-A-Boom™

Fwg-WN1-Gag-AM-po-S.jpg

It.. didn't go very well.

Fwg-WN09a-EAAU0l-O.jpg

Phew.

Fwg-WN0wa-AAEm-MTr.jpg

This game is so beautiful (as BotW already was)!
It needs a 4K remaster for Switch Redacted as soon as possible.
And please include a photo mode!

These here are compressed Screenshots from compressed videos you can save on switch, uploaded to imgur which compresses them even further, I guess. Not ideal...

n888ws2.png

Ix1p5w7.png

M4bg9MD.png

ZgnPsx2.png

VoxdKMh.png

What is going on here? 🤔

3ISl1MP.jpg

Okay, I'm in!

k0UnHOV.jpg

I know it says spoiler thread but just to be super safe, I’ll spoiler this one since it shows off a classic weapon and its location. I thought it was a fun little idea though, but haven’t been able to show it to many so far.

Back
Top Bottom