• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Event Splatfest x Pokemon: Grass, Fire or Water!!!

tricolor is an incredible mode saddled to a really crappy event

I love SplatFests though! It always makes me wanna play more so I can help out my team! And I love the atmosphere, getting to see the idols sing and dance in the plaza. They're really cute!

I love SplatFests though! It always makes me wanna play more so I can help out my team! And I love the atmosphere, getting to see the idols sing and dance in the plaza. They're really cute!
#TeamChasingShiver'sFloatieFor20MinutesForNoReasonOtherThanListeningToTheMusic

Also wonder if the idols will be present during Big Run. Like, fencing off Salmons on the sidelines or something. That would be cool.

#TeamChasingShiver'sFloatieFor20MinutesForNoReasonOtherThanListeningToTheMusic

Also wonder if the idols will be present during Big Run. Like, fencing off Salmons on the sidelines or something. That would be cool.

Frye's solo song is better though :p

That would be really cool! I'm excited to see what Big Run will be like. Maybe they can have a new song for it!

Back
Top Bottom