• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Event Splatfest: Dark vs Milk vs White Chocolate; starts February 11th at 4 pm PST

Team Sweet really did win after all, lol. Not sure whether to go Milk or White, waiting to see which one is most popular.

Dark Chocolate is obviously the only correct team here, but I can understand someone going for Milk.

However, I cant trust anyone who will play for White chocolate.
Heinous shit

The only chocolate that exists is dark chocolate. 70% chocolate is the best. Shiver is also best girl. Now is the time to convert.

Milk chocolate barely has any chocolate in it.
White chocolate isn't really chocolate, just milk butter with sugar.

Dark chocolate is good for you.

Exy1KOuUcAo4CRb.jpg

4x7lbmye19q61.jpg

What say you now, chocolate-atheists?

I actually eat the others as well...

White chocolate isn't even actual chocolate, come on Big Man.

I guess it's team Shiver for me again.

I need to borrow a copy of Splatoon 3 so I can play for the white chocolate team

I'm a chocolate heathen you say? Great. Screw the rules!

Milk>White>>>Dark

People who prefer dark chocolate only "like" it just to go on the internet and tell us about it. You know it's true.

Dark Chocolate for life. I like Milk, but White chocolate is legitimately disgusting.

However, Dark Chocolate over 80% is also disgusting. That 30% range though is delicious.

Last edited:
If you played on Team Sweet because you like chocolate, you're legally obliged to play for Team White Chocolate.

True chocolate connoisseurs would have followed their convictions and boycotted last Splatfest as part of Team Bitter.

White chocolate's the best one by far! Milk chocolate is just plain. And while dark chocolate may be great, it's just not nearly as tasty and sweet as white chocolate!

Gotta wait for the back and forth between Deep Cut, but the only acceptable knock against white Chocolate is you can't devour as much of it in a short time frame as with milk chocolate. And the same is true for dark chocolate, so Shiver can't make that argument.

I 100% qualify as a cranky old geezer with heart problems

(heart problems that are worsened by playing Splatoon, might I add)

White Chocolate or DEATH! 😎
All other taste like garbage… /s

Seriously, i only like white, not a big choco fan.

It's an acquired taste and thus sign of a sophisticated adult.

Not like milk chocolate which is a sign of being a child or dark chocolate which is a sign of being a cranky old geezer with heart problems.
What if you hate chocolate period? Yes that includes White Chocolate.

Love it all, going white to be an outcast. My bet is it'll be milk landslide with 60%+ vote.

I don't play Splatoon, but WHITE CHOCOLATE IS NOT CHOCOLATE.

COCOA BUTTER AS A MIX-IN IS NOT ENOUGH.

People who vote for White Chocolate should be banned. Not from this site. FROM PLANET EARTH.

I do play Splatoon, and MILK CHOCOLATE IS NOT CHOCOLATE.

COCOA SOLIDS AS A MIX-IN IS NOT ENOUGH.

People who vote for Milk Chocolate should also be banned. Not from this site. FROM PLANET EARTH.

Dark Chocolate is obviously the only correct team here, but I can understand someone going for Milk.

However, I cant trust anyone who will play for White chocolate.
Heinous shit
White chocolate shines when there’s other things with it like cookies or peppermint

I find Dark Chocolate to be disgusting. This will be interesting as the people i play Splatfest with also have strong feelings choclate including loving Dark.

Back
Top Bottom