• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Film Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse Part One teaser trailer (October 7th, 2022)

Fuck yea. Only cape movie I will cape for.

Curious if this is actually going to kick off Spider-Women and who will play the Japanese Spider-Man (and if he's going to speak Japanese with subtitles).

The first Spider-Verse was such a pleasant surprise, one of my favorite animated movies. This sequel is already looking so good, cannot wait for it to come out.

Bro Miles your crush came all the way from another dimension to see you and you're gonna tell her you're grounded?! Smfh.

Looks great. I love Spider-Verse so much, by far my favorite superhero or animated movie ever. Maybe just my favorite movie period.

I wonder if they are still doing the Gwen focused spin-off with Spider-Woman or if they've folded the projects together and that's why it's two parts? Or it's a two-part Miles sequel, and then also the Gwen movie is happening too?

Looks great. I love Spider-Verse so much, by far my favorite superhero or animated movie ever. Maybe just my favorite movie period.

I wonder if they are still doing the Gwen focused spin-off with Spider-Woman or if they've folded the projects together and that's why it's two parts? Or it's a two-part Miles sequel, and then also the Gwen movie is happening too?
Sounds like the latter. This was only supposed to be one movie, but they had so many ideas it grew into two.

Part 1 huh? Spiderverse was so great imo partially because of how well-contained the story is, hopefully they can still pull off a masterpiece level work with this one

Damn, that's so far away! Crossing my fingers it's as good as the last one and they don't try to overextend themselves

Super duper pumped for this. The original was absolutely incredible. One of my most anticipated movies for sure after that brief teaser.

That looks so good.
Getting the Spider-Man hype going

Also super hyped about Pemberton being back for this. The combination of the soundtrack + his score was excellent in the first one, let's see if he can top the Prowler theme 👀

Spider-Verse is one of the greatest CBMs ever made. Can't wait for this - looks wonderful!

The original is probably my favorite Spider-Man movie, so I'm very excited for more! Oscar Isaac as Spider-Man 2099 only adds to my hype.

This might be controversial but I find the stand-alone Spider-Man MCU movies enjoyable but mid-tier overall.

Into the Spider-Verse was incredible. Top tier superhero movie easily. So psyched for this. One two punch of this reveal and all the fan favorites returning in No Way Home

The original is by far my favourite Marvel movie, and the only thing stopping it from being my favourite superhero movie period is my nostalgia for TDK. I’m here for this day 1.

Original is up there for best animation I've ever seen along with Arcane. cant wait

We are living in the prime timeline for the best Spider-Man movies and games aren't we?

... Now we just need a solid TV show and Cartoon.

My wishlist of Spider people for this movie:

Toku Spiderman (speaks Japanese with subtitles)
60s Cartoon Spiderman (entirely via stock footage like his cameo in the last film)
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Spiderman (as a 2D sprite)
The Electric Company Spiderman (silent and communicates through speech bubbles)
Turn Off the Dark Spiderman (sings a musical number any time he appears)

The teaser they showed two years ago hints at several Spider-People that could be in the movie.

9ye5pw0o76w31.jpg

My best guesses are the following but I'm not super confident in most. Plus it's missing Spider-Man Noir and Jessica Drew but it's not like these have to be complete.

Row 1:
Standard/Miles
2099/Miguel O'Hara or SP//dr/Peni Parker
Japanese Spider-Man/Takuya Yamashiro
Scarlet Spider/Kaine Parker or Superior Spider-Man/Otto Octavius
Spider-Man/Peter B. Parker

Row 2:
Zombie Spider-Man
Scarlet Spider/Ben Reilly or 2099/Miguel O'Hara
Spider-Ham/Peter Porker
Spider-Woman/Ghost Spider/Gwen Stacy
Silk/Cindy Moon

Row 3:
Indian Spider-Man/Pavitr Prabhakar
Spiderling/Anna-May Parker
???
Bombastic Bag-Man/Peter Parker
Spider-Punk/Hobie Brown

Very excited for this, wondering if some members of No Way Home will pop up in this...

Back
Top Bottom