• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

PlayStation Sony State of Play Thursday September 14 at 2:00 PM PDT/10 PM BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-0574.gif

Looks like round two of an ND vs SoP battle.

Should be an easy 2-0 from Sony's side. The consensus around Nintendo's direct is that it'll be one of, if not, the last direct of the Switch era. Most titles are being held back at this point.

Sony can provide updates on Rebirth, Rise of Ronin, Death Stranding 2, and Spiderman 2. That's a sweep

Imagine if we see the next Monster Hunter tomorrow

So this is SoP's version of Partner Showcase. Do not like it. As someone who purchased PS5 solely for first party and exclusives, I wanna see those.

All I need is a Stellar Blade release date. Please.

(Also Tenkaichi 4 info would be a huge bonus)

I wonder if this will include some crossover of third party titles with the Nintendo Direct.

Confirm a better PS2 emulator, and I'll be satisfied.

I like how they transitioned from once "No, no we are different than Nintendo, we announce our presentations 1-2 week in advance. We take our time" to now "You want a 24 hours notice in advance? Fuck it, we announce it after Nintendo and are finished before them. We are speed, woosh!"

only thing i look forward to is the potential reveal of MonHun World 2/6. better not be exclusive or else....i cry, lots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom