• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Sonic Symphony giveaway: One free ticket for the Cleveland, OH show this Saturday 4/20/2024 at 8:00 PM

Giveaway New

SeaBusCBus

Marth/Fox is 60/40
Hi Fami.

I have one ticket for the Sonic Symphony that is making a stop in Cleveland, OH this weekend. All the details can be found here. I can't go and don't want to resell, so I'd love to pass this ticket to a person that could go and enjoy the show! The ticket is on the lower level in row K right in the dead center. Legit, it's a great seat.

This will be first comment first get type deal. If you're interested, but don't want to give away that you live close enough to Cleveland to go, just shoot me a message and we'll figure it out.

I will update the thread if and when this is no longer available.

Thanks!!!

omfg I live in ohio if I had known sonic symphony was coming here I would have made sure I had this weekend off work. Damnit I wanna take the ticket but I cant. I hope someone here claims it though.

Thanks for giving the ticket to someone here though thats nice of you! hopefully someone takes it

I can't go because I'm nowhere near Ohio but it's rad that you're doing this and I wanna keep this thread bumped

Bumping so someone can take it, this kind gesture is wonderful and I am hoping @Bulborb finds a way to take it 🎫

I wonder if they will play any music from Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie, @Red Monster's favorite film! Maybe he wants to go!
i cant believe youve done this

OP, I'd love to go, but the 20th is my dad's birthday and we're having a party for him that night. Good luck finding someone to give the ticket to!

Somebody has to grab this, the symphony is pure joy for any sonic fan lucky enough to go

I’m in the Cleveland area and free on Saturday but kinda ambivalent about Sonic music lol. If no one else takes it I might jump for it, but don’t pencil me in or anything…

Still available if anyone is interested. If no one claims by 5 PM EST consider this offer gone.

Back
Top Bottom