• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Sonic Rumble - Announce Trailer

Revolsin

Moblin
Pronouns
He/Him

In Sonic Rumble, players will take control of toy figures to compete in thrilling 32-player battle royale challenges, racing against each other to collect the most rings and prove themselves to be the fastest in the toybox. With iconic characters from the Sonic the Hedgehog universe available for customization, players can create their own unique avatars and dive into the action-packed gameplay.

Fall Guys with Sonic is kinda genius no lie

With the way the characters look, it looks like as if the modern rendition of the characters are proportioned to look like classic characters, like as if they are what if the characters are classic versions of their current rendition, if that makes any sense.

Thank you for reading.

I'm just bummed Blaze is stuck in spin-off hell. She's easily the coolest Sonic friend from the 21st century.

I can’t believe Sonic is ripping off Pokémon’s spinoff naming and aesthetic now

images

With the way the characters look, it looks like as if the modern rendition of the characters are proportioned to look like classic characters, like as if they are what if the characters are classic versions of their current rendition, if that makes any sense.

Thank you for reading.

im genuinely shocked they didn't just use the actual classic version characterrs, it just looks weird as is

Framerate looks ass, no way the game releases like that. But the idea is fun, hope it's good

Well, if this is how the game looks, I suppose I have to at least commend people on being honest. Not that it amounts to much when the game runs THIS bad.

Why would you release a trailer that makes your game look like it has massive framerate problems? And if they're being honest, this game needs a lot of work to be playable, lol.

Back
Top Bottom