• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Slightly change a video game title to make a way more interesting video game

F3d9Et8.jpg

Pikemen

Lead your army of spear wielding soldiers on your journey of conquest

Resident Good

You and your elite team of zombies must investigate a mansion that is occupied by peaceful humans living in a joyful, secure and stable environment. Take out all the humans you can by biting and infecting them. Careful though! It only takes one shot to the head for you and the members of your squad to go down for good. You must be quick and proceed with stealth.

WarioWear

The former game developer turns to fashion to make a quick buck. Design fashionable garments (on Wario's typical shoestring budget and the short time limits the old series is known for) and impress the world with hot new looks! Will WarioWear rise as the next name in fashion? Or will their push for fast fashion doom them to bargain bins?

B.O.Shock
Canker's Bad Sore Day
Cannibal Crossing: Wild World Z
Contra: Parkour
Kirby's Epic Yharnam
Oldworld: Abe's Retirement Home
Perfect Dork
Sane Taxi
Sasstlevania: Lords Of Shade
Serious Sam & Max Payne Hit The Road
Shadow Of The Colitis
Twisted Medal Of Honor
Wario Vs. Peppino Spaghetti

Last edited:
I would change Final Fantasy XII to Final Fantasy VII

Or make Chibi Robo Giga Robo. Or have Professor Layton x Phoenix Wright be a "x" like when people ship characters. Investigative dating game.

Incidentally I still think the Dead by Daylight dating sim should've been called Dead by Datenight.

IT WAS RIGHT THERE

Pokemon, not so black and white
A gritty pokemon detective game where you play as an alakazam investigating the motives of hardened criminals, responsible for heinous acts (the criminals can be humans or pokemon). The game delves into the concepts of good and bad, and where you cross that line as you see growingly sympathetic criminals to interrogate. The game comes out February 30th, 2024

Advance Warios

A strategy game with hundreds of little Warios in squads of infantry and tanks. At the start of the turn you can press a button and the whole army cackles at the enemy.

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Future

Instead of traveling to the dark world, you are able to travel into future Hyrule where you can eventually get a rocket ship to explore SPACE!
I mean... this is a good name, idea and one of the few places you take the franchise if you want to keep going bigger and better. I don't see them doing space but travelling through time and to different realms in vehicles you build seems plausible though.

Resident Urkel

A survival/horror game where the player must evade the dreaded Steve Urkel, who will stop at nothing to get any cheese. Each time you die, he ponders menacingly: Did I do that?

Alternatively, remove a number and you get F-Zero 9 where it will traumatize every child who thought seeing that movie would be fun
People really aughta teach their kids that Elijah Wood plus animation equals trauma

... y'know, Years of the Kingdom and Gears of the Kingdom both fit the game as it is.

Summer-Colored High School β˜… Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Pottery Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going.

Fire up the clay. Fire up the romance.

Hello Knight

the haunting, winding, action-packed Hello Kitty metroidvania the world’s been waiting for

Prince of Persia: Wario Within

The corny and edgy darkness is replaced by precise fart-based platforming.

Back
Top Bottom