• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Slightly change a video game title to make a way more interesting video game

CANNOT BELIEVE I DID NOT THINK OF THIS ONE

golden-sub.png
Golden Sub Djinn are sooo marketable, they should market the hell out of them whenever Camelot works on the series again…

Or, y’know, just outsource the franchise with Camelot supervising

Golden Sub reminds me of one I thought of a while ago: Foodborne. You must fight your way through a series of derelict kitchens and restaurants where rotten foods have mutated into horrific eldritch monstrosities.

If I had any talent I'd edit the Bloodborne cover art so the hunter is wearing a chef's hat and holding a spatula and mustard bottle.

Defective Pikachu

A Pokemon Rumble game about defective toys? That could be kinda cute, unless you wanted to lean more into the "Sid's toys from Toy Story" route.
Though "Defecting Pikachu" would probably be a little more exciting...

Back
Top Bottom