• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Scissor Seven Season 4 Trailer - Releases January 18th

Maronic03

Chain Chomp
Pronouns
He/Him
1w6pkonf3u8a1.jpg

This chinese animated series is where my profile picture comes from, I'm sure you were all dying to know.

Anyway I'm glad we finally have a date after about a year and a half of waiting.

Most of you have probably never heard of this. I like to describe this show as: "The story of an assassin so bad at his job that he ends up sparing and/or befriending all the target he's supposed to kill". The first three seasons are on Netflix, they should also add this 4th season a few months after it's done airing on Bilibili (the original chinese platform).

Here's a clip from season 1 with absolutely no context :

I caught the first season or two of this a few years back and thought it was an entertaining and well-paced show.

Not looking likely that a Netflix subscription will be in my future plans, but I'd recommend it for anime fans looking for something quick and fun.

It's cool to see that it's still going strong.

Back
Top Bottom