• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is getting an anime adaptation by P.A.WORKS in 2024

Maronic03

Chain Chomp
Pronouns
He/Him

Also the game sold 1.5 million copies, did we already know that? I only remember it reaching 1 million.

Honestly, I'd rather have a higher budget sequel but I have no doubts that it will happen. Yeah, there are too many farm sims out there but Sakuna is special and deserves all the sequels it gets.

Oh awesome, I really loved this game. Getting a handle on the rice farming was extremely tough but really satisfying once I had a grip on the mechanics properly. Would love a new game!

Yeah, there are too many farm sims out there
On the contrary, we need more!

I still haven't gotten to play Sakuna yet, but from what I've seen from it, it's the kind of vibe that PA Works generally works with. So even with no idea of what the plot/pitch might be, consider me cautiously optimistic.

Not something i was expecting but why not.
I'm surprised we haven't heard of a sequel by now, that game did very well.

I don't even like farm sims and this still ended up being a favorite of mine. It's so good!! Glad to see it getting an adaptation!! I hope they retain the sassss

Cool! I never did finish the game but had a lot of fun with it. Right up there with Death Stranding in the “games where poop is super useful” category

Back
Top Bottom