• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

PlayStation Rumour: Tom Holland to play Jak and Chris Pratt to play Daxter in live action Jak and Daxter movie.

lmao that takes the crown as the most ridiculous headline I've read this year

She pretty much leaked all of Spider-Man No Way Home so it's probably credible.
Pretty hit or miss after that though.

Edit : just yesterday she piggybacked the rumor that Thor 5 was in active development with Waititi directing again, rumor that started from a misunderstatement of a quote from an official guide book for Love and Thunder.

Variety just a few hours ago broke the news that Thor 5 is NOT in development as of right now lol.

Last edited:
FS stop putting tom holland in everything Sony. There are other actors.
Bloke is down bad for that Sony bag. I don't blame him, I would be too. You can cast me in a film adaptation of this for all I care:

Between the weird casting, and the Jak and Daxter IP having been dead for the past decade, I'm having a lot of trouble believing this, tbh.

I've always found it interesting how Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch were content to let Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper end, while Insomniac opted to keep Ratchet & Clank relevant, with releases from PS3 onward. I grew up playing these, and would rank them Ratchet > Sly > Jak, personally. I'm glad my favorite of the three was the one that survived, but Sly Cooper was a close second. I miss it.

Between the weird casting, and the Jak and Daxter IP having been dead for the past decade, I'm having a lot of trouble believing this, tbh.

I've always found it interesting how Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch were content to let Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper end, while Insomniac opted to keep Ratchet & Clank relevant, with releases from PS3 onward. I grew up playing these, and would rank them Ratchet > Sly > Jak, personally. I'm glad my favorite of the three was the one that survived, but Sly Cooper was a close second. I miss it.
Jak and Daxter was my favorite of these three, how dare you šŸ˜¤

Pretty hit or miss after that though.

Edit : just yesterday she piggybacked the rumor that Thor 5 was in active development with Waititi directing again, rumor that started from a misunderstatement of a quote from an official guide book for Love and Thunder.

Variety just a few hours ago broke the news that Thor 5 is NOT in development as of right now lol.
I see, I did see that story, thanks for the clarification.

Back
Top Bottom