• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Rant: My local government is proposing massively increasing what disabled people have to pay for their social care.

crepuscule

Bob-omb
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Last edited:
Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Why are these posts hidden? I was browsing from my phone earlier and couldn't read anything.

These cuts sound impossibly drastic. I'd be interested in hearing more; both who proposed it and why. Was it a bunch of libertarians with an axe to grind against social welfare? Or perhaps this particular government is half bankrupt and is looking for a quick and cheap way to save money. Or maybe embezzlement.

Back
Top Bottom