• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

TV PSA: Kamen Rider Zero One is now up for free streaming on ShoutFactoryTV, several days ahead of schedule.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
original.jpg

All 51 episodes, and the RealxTime Movie.

It was originally planned to be added on January, but they ended up doing a surprise live stream of the whole series on Christmas Eve.

Currently just Shout TV for now, while Tubi TV (If you're somehow using that service) is getting it on it's originally planned date of January 1st.
The Blu-Ray release, which should probably pick up if you want to see them localize more Kamen Rider Series. Is launching January 25th.

Nice. This is a great chance for me to get back into Kamen rider even though the only KR I have seen is KR Blade.

Zero-One is on my list to watch, if it's on Shout that means I might watch it sooner since I can stream it easily for my treadmill runs.

Back
Top Bottom