• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Pokémon Unite |ST| Gotta gacha ’em all!

Hentz

LGBTQIAdele
Pronouns
He/him
H2x1_NSwitchDS_PokemonUnite_image1600w.jpg

Game: Pokémon Unite
Platforms: Nintendo Switch, Mobile (Android, iOS)
Developer: TiMi Studio
Publisher: Nintendo, Pokémon Company
Price: Free to Play
Genre: MOBA

Current Season
We are currently in Ranked Season 1, but we already have a second battle pass, called "Galactic Ghost 094".​

Halloween Festival
The ongoing holiday event is themed around Halloween, called Halloween Festival. Starts on 10/20 and ends 11/07. Complete the missions, collect the pumpkins, and exchange them for prizes such as Pokémon license or customization items!​

Playable Pokémon

pokemon-unite-roster.original.png

Attackers
  • Alolan Ninetales
  • Cramorant
  • Cinderace
  • Pikachu
  • Greninja
  • Gardevoir
  • Venusaur
  • Sylveon
Speedsters
  • Gengar
  • Talonflame
  • Zeraora
  • Absol

Defenders
  • Blastoise
  • Mamoswine
  • Slowbro
  • Crustle
  • Snorlax
  • Greendent

Supporters
  • Blissey
  • Eldegoss
  • Mr. Mime
  • Wigglytuff

All-Rounders
  • Charizard
  • Lucario
  • Machamp
  • Garchomp
Future Pokémon

None announced/data mined, but Decidueye was teased in the Halloween event.

Maps
pokemon-unite-maps-01.jpg

• Remoat Stadium (Ranked, Standard - 5v5)
  • Mer Stadium (Quick - 4v4)
  • Shivre City (Quick - 4v4)
  • Auroma Park (Quick - 3v3)

Trainer IDs

FamiBoards username/IGN/ID​

DM me/post in the thread your in-game name and trainer ID so I can add it to the list!

Official FamiSquad!

Join our official FamiBoards Squad!​
Name: FamiBoardsSquad​
ID: #CXQYT6YQ​
DM me with your Pokémon Unite in-game name and I’ll approve you!
Useful Links

Official Website
Official Twitter Profile
Official YouTube Channel
Google Play Link
Apple Store Link

PS: Thanks to @Skittzo and @GJ for the thread title!

Last edited:
Yes. I can read about people raging in ranked again.

Also the mobile version has reached 30 million downloads. That's crazy.

Last edited:
Yay! So excited! Hopefully my new main!

Wonder when we will get the next one since we got two back to back basically… It will probably be Greedent as it was datamined already.
I just had to look up what Pokémon that was lol

Updated the ST with the FamiSquad and a Trainer ID list so we can add each other in the game!

The kween really bothered some people, already getting the nerf hammer…

I’m going to post the tweet just for people that missed it:

Unite seems to be going into its Halloween stuff as of today. The menu theme has gone spooky and a few Halloween costumes have been datamined.

Unite seems to be going into its Halloween stuff as of today. The menu theme has gone spooky and a few Halloween costumes have been datamined.
Ah, that’s fun! I’m gonna play for the first time in weeks to check that out. Forgot about seasonal events!

I dropped off of Sylveon hard. She just melts and since her damage is nerfed, it's just not as satisfying to play her. The fact I'm just not as skilled with her as Ninetales also doesn't help.

I dropped off of Sylveon hard. She just melts and since her damage is nerfed, it's just not as satisfying to play her. The fact I'm just not as skilled with her as Ninetales also doesn't help.
Same! She is quite tricky to play. It was easier to play when she was overpowered, but now I don’t have the skills to master her lol

I wonder when the Halloween event will start? I hope they do some different challenges and give out something other than aeos tickets. Some gems would be nice…

Same! She is quite tricky to play. It was easier to play when she was overpowered, but now I don’t have the skills to master her lol

I wonder when the Halloween event will start? I hope they do some different challenges and give out something other than aeos tickets. Some gems would be nice…
Some freebe gems would be great. I wish they made the main lobby Halloween themed.

Some freebe gems would be great. I wish they made the main lobby Halloween themed.
Yes! At least make it night time and maybe change the UI to be purple and orange, if they don’t want to make more complex changes to the main menu (like changing the background to a spooky forest, etc)

In an ideal world, they would decorate even the main map, make it night time too, add spooky trees, change the Wild Pokémon to Ghost types…

Yes! At least make it night time and maybe change the UI to be purple and orange, if they don’t want to make more complex changes to the main menu (like changing the background to a spooky forest, etc)

In an ideal world, they would decorate even the main map, make it night time too, add spooky trees, change the Wild Pokémon to Ghost types…
That would be so cool!

Most mobile games do events and themes based on holidays. It weird the devs have not embraced such things.

I hate solo play.

Stupid teammates weren't helping me with drednaw at all. Leaving me to die by the opponents and letting them score drednaw. 😤

I hate solo play.

Stupid teammates weren't helping me with drednaw at all. Leaving me to die by the opponents and letting them score drednaw. 😤
Today I had a game where my entire team went Rottom instead of Dreadnaw. Not kidding, I was alone bottom against the entire enemy team while my team was killing Rottom. Of course we lost haha

I hate solo play.

Today I had a game where my entire team went Rottom instead of Dreadnaw. Not kidding, I was alone bottom against the entire enemy team while my team was killing Rottom. Of course we lost haha

lol, I've been going in as a duo queue with my brother and we still have these teammates. At least having one other person to talk with in an attempt to triage a disaster is fun.

I'm happy I've gotten to play so much Sylveon.

Those are some nice Halloween goodies, especially like that swanky attire for my boy Blastoise. Will definitely give this festival a go and build up my gold coins for the next 'Mon to release that I care about.

The Halloween event starts today!

OMG it looks soooo good. They even updated the menu background like we talked about, they added a bunch of Ghost Pokémon. I love it!

Anybody tried playing today? Both ranked games I tried to join had me queued for 7-8 minutes before I just gave up

Anybody tried playing today? Both ranked games I tried to join had me queued for 7-8 minutes before I just gave up
Today I just did the log in halloween mission and closed the game, but I’ve had a 5 minute queue on ranked once a few weeks ago

Today I just did the log in halloween mission and closed the game, but I’ve had a 5 minute queue on ranked once a few weeks ago
I closed that one out, tried again and gave it more time - took 20 minutes before it started the game :(

Quick heads up (though I know most Pokefans will be Diamonding and Pearling right now), but Decidueye was released today, and I swiftly spent my hard earned gold on 'em. Plays really well (when I can select it) and they damage it can deal is huge. It's Unite move is incredible, I managed to get three triple kills with it in one match. Veeery squishy though, you can't be getting into brawls

I don't think I've played since the Halloween event ended, but Unite is fun. I don't really use anyone other than Eldegoss and occasionally Wigglytuff. I have coins to burn, not sure who I could spend them on when I play again, maybe Decidueye or Sylveon.

Tsareena is coming next month, allegedly being a free license, and apparently Dragonite is also coming, so maybe I'll jump back in and continue to save my coins just in case.

Didn’t know we had a Pokemon Unite ST here. I put just shy of 100 hours into it since my friends were super into it. I’ve taken a break since the start of October, but I’ll be back one day. Still following the updates, excited to hear Decidueye is cool.

Hopped back on this for a bit to get Meowscarada's license via the event. Anyone here still playing this?

Not playing this but for some reason I never posted in the thread when I did, so I'm taking the opportunity now to proclaim:

Cannonballing onto overextended fools as Snorlax and body-blocking their escape route was a good time.

Hopped back on this for a bit to get Meowscarada's license via the event. Anyone here still playing this?
A friend of mine likes playing Unite so I play with them every once in a while. Actually played recently since Meowscarada has been added. Last two times I've played, my friend and I have been undefeated every round so uh...we still got it lol.

Back
Top Bottom