• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Pokémon Presents announced for February 27, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Arceus isn't getting any DLC then Gen 9 is definitely this year which means that BotW2 is delayed until next year which means that the Switch Pro won't come out until March 2023 which practically confirms that they will move 3D Mario to this holiday which of course means that they already have a holiday game for 2022 which leads me to believe that Gen 9 won't come out this year which means they need some big Pokémon release in 2022 and to me that 100% confirms there will be Arceus DLC.
Spot on bro

If Arceus isn't getting any DLC then Gen 9 is definitely this year which means that BotW2 is delayed until next year which means that the Switch Pro won't come out until March 2023 which practically confirms that they will move 3D Mario to this holiday which of course means that they already have a holiday game for 2022 which leads me to believe that Gen 9 won't come out this year which means they need some big Pokémon release in 2022 and to me that 100% confirms there will be Arceus DLC.
Shit you’re an insider?!

Shit you’re an insider?!
Meanwhile, us:
231804.jpg

Can’t wait for hallway routes again. Hopefully they will be better in gen 9…

To be honest, I can appreciate somewhat more limited routes after Arceus.

I don't want to just say the game suffers too much from it, but Pokémon getting the paper Mario problem where the optimal solution to every encounter is to not engage with it bothers me. And in a game like Pokémon, I don't know how you reconcile it with having vast open areas.

To be honest, I can appreciate somewhat more limited routes after Arceus.

I don't want to just say the game suffers too much from it, but Pokémon getting the paper Mario problem where the optimal solution to every encounter is to not engage with it bothers me. And in a game like Pokémon, I don't know how you reconcile it with having vast open areas.
I’d say for Arceus that isn’t a problem at all, but I see your point that it could become one quickly in a mainline game

I was hoping we'd get some Alolan/Galarian forms, but this should give me a few more hours in Arceus at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom