• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Pokémon Platinum style outfit confirmed for Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
748926862318633020.png

I knew what it was gonna be and thought OP was being cheeky.

But I think OP is being sincere lol.

Not really what people want when they hear platinum content.

"Order the game early to remember that we could've based this game off of a better game!"

One reason why I’m skipping this at launch is that I wanna see a list of Pt stuff that is missing from BDSP.

I knew it was a garbage galaxy thread and I still clicked it. I have nobody to blame but myself

The garbage galaxy tag clued me into the nature of this thread so I knew it'd be something like this

Direct acknowledgement of Platinum while still rejecting most of its improvements.

captain-ray-holt-pain.gif

Gonna laugh if this has another 'the Battle Frontier project has started' reference like ORAS.

OP waited until BDSP leaks started so their little bait would hit for maximum disappointment.

This is galactic garbage! Team Galactic garbage!

Please don't troll other users with thread titles. Copies of the games are out in the wild, and leaks have been posted on the Internet. This thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom