• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

PlayStation Physical Horizon Foribben West Complete Edition (Includes Burning Shores) includes 2 DISCS

Includes Forbidden West and Burning Shores* (BS is only on current gen and not PS4).

They beat FF7Rebirth to the punch.

Makes me wonder if the next half of the gen is going to see even more 2 dics games. At least from those that actually decided to put everything on the disc (like Sony, Square, Capcom, etc...) instead of downloading the rest through the internet.

Games are getting bigger and BIGGER.

knowing how re-releases like this generally work, i'd assume The Burning Shores has to be activated with a download code first. which kind of defeats the purpose of using multiple disks.
so i wouldn't really consider it the "first" multi-disk game on PS5.

Great game. If you own a PS5 or ever pick on up, I strongly encourage you to buy this game.

knowing how re-releases like this generally work, i'd assume The Burning Shores has to be activated with a download code first. which kind of defeats the purpose of using multiple disks.

I bet it is on disc with no code needed.

Sony always prints all the content on disc for their physical first party title releases.

Back
Top Bottom