• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Pepsi has decided to merge their drink with 𝘱𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Pepsi-Unveils-New-Pepsi-Roni-Pizza-Topped-With-Pepsi-Infused-Pepperoni-678x381.jpg

It's in the pepperoni, as you can see from the image.
It's not 100% raw Pepsi though. the press release notes they had to use the "zero sugar" version.

As for where you can try it. It's only available in one specific store in New York, the plainly titled "Made in New York Pizza" at West Village. With access being only allowed on one day, May 20th.
For everyone else, there's instead a separate offer where Pepsi will refund 1 (one) purchase of said drink if you give them your phone number.

When I was a kid my dad would make sloppy joe sauce using Pepsi so I guess this isn’t too far off to me.

Simpsons truly has a image or gif for anything. Whoever went back to the past and created the simpsons is a hero.

On topic tho and dang i wonder how thats gonna taste lol cherry and vanilla coke are awesome. If it ever gets big ill buy a bottle in the grocery store.

I use coke for my Carne Asada Marinade.......

Which I made tonight.

Skirt Suspended by hooks in my smoker for 3 hours at 250 (used mesquite), then dropped onto grill level just above the coals to char in flame a couple minutes each side.

Strained out onion and garlic from marinade, added red and orange peppers threw on skillet. Onions actually caramelized, wasn't even trying to.

Just enough left to take to work for lunch tomorrow.

Winning.

Back
Top Bottom