• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Pepper Grinder (Ahr Ech x Devolver Digital) coming to Nintendo Switch and Steam on March 28th, demo out now

Drill Dozer is BACK

This looks super fun, I gotta give it a try

Been following this on twitter - had high hopes for it and not surprised to see it get a spotlight in a direct.

Been looking forward to this one. Was a bit bummed when it got delayed, but looking forward to trying the demo when I get back from work.

Pepper Grinder was the most interesting game in the Partner Showcase for me given the pixel graphics and Drill Dozer vibes.

Getting a demo today is a nice bonus too. I’ll try to check that out because I probably won’t buy this for a while.

Had this randomly show up on my youtube feed last year, it looks really really fun, glad it's coming to Switch !

That was a fantastic direct for Indie games.

This one always looked so good! My backlog is too big right now, but I'll definitely check out the demo.

Been extremely excited about this one ever since I found out about it some year ago and I'm glad it's finally coming out. I'll be digging into the demo once I got my fill of Penny.

Huh so we are getting Drill Dozer 2, it's just not made by game freak.

Definitely intrigued by this one, especially to check out the demo to see if the sense of speed is more like Splasher or Sonic (preferring the former).

Good demo, very short but shows promise already in the first few levels. I will get this one when there is a physical release.

Seems like a lot of fun, but I accidentally got out of bounds in the demo by drilling like a maniac and now I'm stuck. Hopefully they'll fix stuff like that in the final.

Demo rocks, game feel is fantastic and it’s nicely puzzle-y while having those quick bursts of speed and reflexes. I’ve had it on my radar since it was announced and it’s hitting the “buy” pile now.

OST is kinda subdued after the title screen though which I found a bit strange. Feels like something that should have a bit more high energy music!

Demo rocks, game feel is fantastic and it’s nicely puzzle-y while having those quick bursts of speed and reflexes. I’ve had it on my radar since it was announced and it’s hitting the “buy” pile now.

OST is kinda subdued after the title screen though which I found a bit strange. Feels like something that should have a bit more high energy music!
Yeah it's weord, I was really excited for the game after the trailers and the gameplay otself is fun, but thw more low-key aubdued music on the actual game kinda puts me off.
I 'd rather have some frantic for a game qhwre you can go so fast.

Back in the indi direct this looked great, and demo is also good.
I'm firmly on the buy side, but I'm curious about the price.

Back
Top Bottom