• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

NSO NSO Missions and Rewards

New Splatoon icons for the new season as well; the first icons to update on Saturday instead of a weekday.

12.jpg

I swear they did this last year with Donkey Kong mission around this time and nothing DK was announced at the direct.

I feel like taking NSO missions as a hint will just lead to disappointment, especially when most NSO icons for a series are used for after a game in the series comes out.

If anything, I think these new NES icon elements are just for Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition rather than anything specifically Donkey Kong related. They were doing monthly SNES icon elements until now, the first monthly refresh after NWC: NES Edition was announced, so it’s likely they switched from SNES icon elements to NES now to give us something representative of this new Switch game, and Donkey Kong just happened to be the first NES game they’re featuring this time.

Just wished they didn't have the stupid requirement of having played them 3 times in the last 30 days

Quoted by: LiC
As someone who has collected all 300+ Splatoon 3 Profile parts, I'm going to be miffed if they aren't transferrable to switch 2. Backwards compatability with games? Foget that! Backwards compatable with items is where its at.

As someone who has collected all 300+ Splatoon 3 Profile parts, I'm going to be miffed if they aren't transferrable to switch 2. Backwards compatability with games? Foget that! Backwards compatable with items is where its at.
I’d be surprised if they weren’t. They’re tied to your Nintendo Account, after all, which will carry on to the Nintendo Switch successor, almost certainly along with your Switch profile. Plus I don’t see them stopping icon elements anytime soon since they literally just revamped the NSO applet, so that will likely carry over to the next system as well.

I wish we could manage icons via the phone app. The new UI on the Switch definitely helps with the initial performance but redeeming coins for icons is still painfully slow and oddly slightly more performant IMO when undocked.

Also I need a good way to gain platinum coins now that I’ve finally exhausted all the FEH missions…

Back
Top Bottom