• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Noclip has done a documentary on three of the most important titles ever, the Burger King Xbox games

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

yes, this is a truly a tale worth preserving forever.

if you need more info on how these titles were made, there was a development drive from Blitz Games which was dumped as part of the Terareleases. which included full dev documents for all three games.
sneak_king.PNG

(also, on the "multi-format" disc issue. while it wasn't done with multiple consoles to my knowledge. there absolutely were DVD videos and Blu-rays made which contained original Xbox and Playstation 3 game partitions inside them respectively. though those were typically demos.)

I have one of these games but I can't remember which one. I think my friends and I got it out of curiosity and we actually had a decent night just fucking around with the game.

What a fascinating story. The "multi-format' disc thing is very interesting, for whatever reason I assumed these only worked on Xbox 360 (probably because I'd never seen anything but the 360 versions).

It makes so much sense that this is the Fuzion Frenzy team.

Back
Top Bottom