• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Live Show Nintendo Direct | 2024-06-18 | 7AM PT, 10AM ET, 4PM CEST | Uncompressed trailers for 4 games up, see threadmark!

Who will reveal themselves? (Up 5 votes)

• Mario

Votes: 42 37.8%
  • Link

Votes: 56 50.5%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • Samus Aran

Votes: 76 68.5%
  • Pit

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Fox McCloud

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Max Brass

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • A spiky-haired guy in an SRPG

Votes: 58 52.3%
  • A bug

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There will be no mention of the Nintendo Switch Successor during the presentation.

(yay for transparency - ninty has this down <3)

Good times ahead.

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

There it is!!! I love how they had to mention yet again that the new console will not be there haha

Because Niconico is down, the Japanese Direct will only be broadcast on YouTube for the first time.

Awww yeah! New Direct announcement?! You know what that means!

FAMI MATTERS

It’s a rare condition, this day and age,
To see a Direct, on the Famiboard front page.
It’s a Nintendo tradition of the grand design,
To make sure their directs are a rarity to find.

Well then there must be some hyped up fans inside these gentle boards.
Cause all I see is a board full of dreams,
With anticipation bursting out of every post’s
seams.

As days go by,
It’s the bigger love of the Fami-ly

Nice that they straight up mention the Switch successor and that it won’t be here.

Other than that my expectations are tempered and I’m really just excited to see the reactions here after a good chunk of this site claimed the last general direct was the worst direct ever made.

Please Dragon Quest HD-2D and Fire Emblem 4 remake. Maybe Pokemon Legends Z-A but I’m probably getting greedy with that one.

I don‘t have time tomorrow afternoon at 4pm. Though them having the direct a bit earlier in the day increases the likelihood of having some on the Japanese Market focused Games in the direct.

There it is! Rare day today I'm out doing stuff so I'm hoping to avoid leaks.

I’m expecting two new main Nintendo games, a headliner and a family game. Maybe some spin-offs. Oh and a new n64 NSO roadmap

Back
Top Bottom