• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Nintendos most underrated franchise...

Going one step further, I think Mario Party is underrated in general. It's one of Nintendo's staple IPs that has a good sales record but video game fans tend to ignore it when listing successful Nintendo IPs (Mario Kart is rightfully brought up often). It's not helped by how little Smash Bros. representation it has when it comes to the non-character stuff.

Thank you for reading.

Has anyone played underrated indie gem Witcherino 3? It's on Switch, ergo it's a Nintendo franchise.

Real talk, I feel like it’s probably Ring Fit Adventure right now. Smash hit new IP straight out of the gate and few talk about it. ~15m sales, physical only when packaged with a peripheral.

Heard they're making a movie - probably gonna be some limited release mumblecore joint but might get a bit of a cult following and maybe direct people to the games? I really hope so otherwise they'll end up shelving the series. I know we all love the big hitters like Brain Age and Steel Diver but there needs to be a place for quirky little games like Mario.

Back
Top Bottom