• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Nintendos most underrated franchise...

Phosphorescent Skeleton

draw a white chalk baphomet
Pronouns
She/Her
images

Its just that good baby!!!

sick and tired of nintendo and the fans constantly ignoring mario like an italian stepchild

but sure keep rereleasing critical and commercial darling urban champion not like anyone wants to play anything else no no

justice for mario

Luigi's Manson and Pikmin for me, they're up there with the best things Nintendo has ever done.

Never heard of Mario, will have to check that series out. Thanks for the rec OP.

Every Virtual Boy franchise is Nintendo's most underrated franchise. That includes the Mario Clash and Mario('s) Tennis franchise, so OP is as correct as I am.

What’s up with people always calling games they don’t like ‘overrated’ or ‘bad’?

edit: nvm, I am an idiot

Last edited:
I only know Mario from Smash Bros. It’s great how Sakurai introduces people to obscure parts of Nintendo’s history.

Getting a lot of indie gem The Witcher 3 vibes here...

Back
Top Bottom