• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo Switch 2 Speculation Thread |ST| The Future is Probably a Year From Now

How confident are you that one year from now (April 2nd, 2025) you will own a Switch 2 system?

• Absolutely

Votes: 192 57.8%
  • No because scalpers will kill my chances

Votes: 39 11.7%
  • I hope so, but it is probably farther out

Votes: 50 15.1%
  • Team second half 2025

Votes: 24 7.2%
  • Josh, please stop it

Votes: 27 8.1%

• Total voters
* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
giphy.gif

It could be for anything, though Mario Kart could get its last DLC next week, which kind of rules out anything hardware-related, in my opinion. So, the only days left in October are the 30th and 31st, and I don't think they would do it on Halloween.

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

Sicko reasoning time.

What if Game Freak made the next Pokemon games exclusive to Switch 2 instead of being cross-gen to justify charging $70 for the games.

I too trust the Quality Assurance Teseter to successfully teset the veracity of leaks

edit: meanwhile I can't fucking type myself lmao

It could be for anything, though Mario Kart could get its last DLC next week, which kind of rules out anything hardware-related, in my opinion. So, the only days left in October are the 30th and 31st, and I don't think they would do it on Halloween.

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

ngl it feels kind of icky to attempt to dig up someone's real name from a forum post
?? That wasn't my intention. I just wanted to see if they had any legitimacy via their journalist background.
I'll remove the post, though. Considering he could be a public author, I'm not exactly sure what the concern is. He links his VGC page on his Linktree with the same exact username as his Fami account.

Last edited:
ah, nvm my apologies in that case
It's all good, don't worry. I completely get the concern, that sort of thing can be dangerous, though it was a legitimate question. I would never do something like that over someone claiming to know something.

So, the only days left in October are the 30th and 31st, and I don't think they would do it on Halloween.
October 31st comes and Nintendo reveals the NINTENDO SWITCH MINUS, surprises everyone with it's HORRIFYING GRAPHICS, it has HALF THE CUDA AND CPU CORES than the OG Switch, with worse battery life and a 480p screen/540p docked and with a scary $149 price point releasing the same day, scaring retails, just like the SEGA Saturn.

Wait, so the_marmolade is someone slightly more than a random QA video game tester? He publishes articles for VGC?

I don't know about Ha Ha Ha Yeah but there's a White Denim song that's not officially available anywhere to stream that Nintendo used in some early Switch commercials. These commercials are not on YouTube anymore.

Anyway... I don't think it means anything lmao

edit: saw the post from the guy saying november is going to be interesting and now im hyped again lol

He used to, his last article was 11 months ago.
Well, even so, I'm sure for someone who used to publish articles at VGC, he still keeps in touch with some folks.

More than someone who never amounted to be more than a QA video game tester, I would imagine.

No, I'm not saying he has something. Just that it change things a bit.

Well, even so, I'm sure for someone who used to publish articles at VGC, he still keeps in touch with some folks.

More than someone who never amounted to be more than a QA video game tester, I would imagine.

No, I'm not saying he has something. Just that it change things a bit.
The closest thing I can think of is that he has heard that Andy Robinson (from VGC) is writing up a new Switch 2 article in the near future.

Subway fanatic locks a Wendy's thread. This is gross abuse of mod powers. If changes aren't made, I will start posting pictures of hot Wendy in protest.

When the cold November rains come and go with no Nintendo news, we'll look back on this day and realize Marmolade just was showing off his favorite Wendy's menus.

Back
Top Bottom