• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo Switch – OLED Model Mario Red Edition announced, launching October 6th

giphy.gif

Not gonna lie, if I hadn't already folded and bought the Zelda OLED, this would probably have been what would convince me to pull the trigger.

Am I the only one who loves this thing?

I do like the touch of the Mario coins in the back of the system, and I guess I do generally speaking like red (Green being my GOAT).

I have a V1 Switch, but if I were in the market for a new Switch (or if I gave it away to a nephew), I'd consider this.

I had a feeling there would be a Mario OLED model announced, but not quite what I expected it to look like.

I want an OLED so bad but my launch Switch works perfectly fine and the Switch successor will probably be out next year. It doesn't really make sense to buy a new one right now.

Man, if I could've held out for a few more months, I could have bought this OLED dock refurbished instead of the white dock to get my ethernet port 😫

I just want to slap a transparent sticker with the word Nintendo in a rounded white rectangle on it.

Back
Top Bottom