• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals Nintendo hosting Multiplayer Festival with Gold Coin promo, sales and trials starting 1st August

Bishop89

Piranha Plant
Nintendo everything
Nintendo

I think this is Europe only as it's not posted on the US/AUS sites

The Gold Point Promotion starts on Tuesday, 1st August, at 10:00 CEST and ends on Wednesday, 16th August, at 23:59 LT. Gold Points are earned when purchasing games for Nintendo Switch. Users can use them on their next Nintendo eShop purchase by redeeming them at checkout. Nintendo Switch Online members can earn 20% back in Gold Points on select multiplayer games purchases, including Nintendo Switch Sports, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. All other users can earn 10% back in Gold Points on those purchases.

It is followed by the Multiplayer Sale from Thursday, 17th August at 00:00 CEST to Sunday, 27th August at 23:59 LT with discounts on hundreds of multiplayer games. The Multiplayer Festival ends with Game Trials, occurring from Friday, 25th August at 10:00 CEST until Thursday, 31st August at 23:59 LT. During the Game Trials, Nintendo Switch Online members are invited to play and discover three multiplayer games for free. These games will be announced on Monday, 21st August on the Multiplayer Festival hub.

In addition to earning 20% back in Gold Points, the Multiplayer Festival also provides Nintendo Switch Online members with several added benefits like receiving Bonus Platinum Points for playing certain multiplayer games with online functions, enjoying free express delivery on My Nintendo Store until 31st August, or receiving a 50% discount on NES controllers on My Nintendo Store until 16th August. For more information about the advantages for Nintendo Switch Online members during the Multiplayer Festival, head to the Festival hub.

Nintendo Switch Online members can get these additional benefits during the Multiplayer Festival:
Free express delivery on My Nintendo Store orders
A special discount on Nintendo Entertainment System Controllers for Nintendo Switch until August 16th
Get double Platinum Points by playing any game that supports online play. Earn up to 60 Platinum Points each week.

1x2_eShop_MultiplayerFestivalHub2023_GBen_image600w.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom