• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club nintendo got me feeling like 🤪

Derachi

Fresh Eater
Founder
Pronouns
he/him
Nintendo got me feeling like 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

February direct during the usual second week? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

how about the week after? Oh, there’s a xbox thing instead? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

it’s probably a partner showcase??? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

New console revealed soon tho right? March? 😎

release in over a year? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

they got Switch 1 games to tie us over though right??? Yeah?

oh they got “Mario versus the donkey’d kong” 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

fam what is going on!!?!?!??!??!?! Nintendo are you asleep at the wheel??????? what are you doing!! I need you to announce Pikmin 5 and also new Zelda and 3D mario and that all three are releasing NEXT MONTH or my switch AND EVERYONE ELSE’S SWITCH is going in the TRASH CAN. Also announce Switch 2 and that you bought Rockstar and that GTA VI is a launch title and also exclusive and also you play as mario with a GUN and SONIC is the main bad guy

THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED UNDER REGGIE!!!!! REGGIE WOULD HAVE NOT LET THIS HAPPEN

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

But Nintendo never promised us anything lol they haven't even officially aknowledge a successor yet.

The wait has only been excruciating because it's being "leaked" since 2019 and we're building expectations on our own.

I 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 for Nintendo always.
You probably thing MARIO AND DONKY KONG IS A REAL GAME TOO
They've been using their papers not for hardware design docs...BUT FOR ROLLIN' DOOBIES!
THEY ARE SMOKING A DONKEY BONG

But Nintendo never promised us anything lol they haven't even officially aknowledge a successor yet.

The wait has only been excruciating because it's being "leaked" since 2019 and we're building expectations on our own.
🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

WHO eats a FOOT OF SANDWICH IN ONE SITTING??? I always order a footlong but that feeds me for two days

NINTENDOOOOOOOOO THAT’S NOT A REAL VIDEO GAME YOU’RE MAKING IT UP!!!! STOP SMOKEING DRUG
They're 🫵 wasting 🗑️ money 💰 on 🆙 fake 💄crap :poop: instead 🤷‍♂️ of announcing 📰 direct 🎯

chibi-robo-fire.gif

On the plus side of things: We can dust off ye old faithful

Nintendo's not living up to their name this week. They should be called Ninsevenpointfivedo.

In a bold shift in their business model, Nintendo has decided to leave news to heaven in addition to luck.

This is the first thread I opened after logging into famiboards dot com today

I'm guessing not a lot of good has happened since I clocked out twelve hours ago

More like "Nintendo leakers got me feeling like 🤪" right? in the end we really should learn to get off the Nintendo rumour mill and just wait for them to make some announcement.
I been here waiting on a Switch Pro/2 since 2019 now. Also thinking about those discussions when Nintendo announced that the Switch was "about half-way through it's lifetime" and the discussion that ensued (I find quotes directly from Nintendo saying this from 2020 an 2022 at least). So yeah, maybe they were pretty spot on when they made those remarks huh? 🫠

At this point I am just going to wait for whatever they announce directly. If they manage to bring out some surprise Switch games this year, honestly I could live with them only launching next year - if that means better launch support.

guess nin tendo shuldnt hv gone WOKE then lol

go woke get a slight delay to an incredibly successful future product that'll make you millions lololol

I'm so tired of Nintendo pushing us fans around like this. Those fucking assholes, don't they realize this isn't how you treat friends?? I'm not buying ANY more Nintendo games EVER, and this is what I think about their stupid fucking Nintendo Switch! (Or should I say Nintendo SHIT!!!)

D2c2-R7VAAAJUOL.jpg

I'm so tired of Nintendo pushing us fans around like this. Those fucking assholes, don't they realize this isn't how you treat friends?? I'm not buying ANY more Nintendo games EVER, and this is what I think about their stupid fucking Nintendo Switch! (Or should I say Nintendo SHIT!!!)

D2c2-R7VAAAJUOL.jpg

Nintendo Switch?

more like Nintendo?, Switching to Ouya instead amirite?

Just Nintendo made you feel that way? I got Sony too, with their confession that there won't be a first party game until march 2025. But there aren't any third party games either... What these people expect me to do, play Call of Duty or something?

I‘m already 2 books ahead of my reading challenge
I started listening to Andy Serkis' audiobook of The Hobbit (never read it) and I just got to Gollum..... I didn't think about him doing the Gollum voice somehow. Not sure if I can finish this lol

Reggie wouldn't have let that happen

Nintendo has lost de nintendo SOULLLLL 💔💔💔💔💔
at this rate a REAL gaming giant like valve will take over Nintendo!111
#nintendoomed 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Back
Top Bottom