• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic Nintendo eShop |ST June 2023|

I loved Bug Fables and couldn't get into Chicory. I need more moment to moment action or interaction in my games usually though. If you love PM/TTYD, I think you'd probably enjoy or love Bug Fables. It took about one full chapter to get us hooked.

I ended up getting Live A Live, because I figured my other choices are bound to be on sale more frequently and I can just get them then. I'm technically more interested in TriStrat but I don't think I can dedicate myself to another timesink soon, anyway. And 13 Sentinels can probably wait until I finish GAA1 and 2.

Second part of the summer sale up on the EU eshops and once again no Chicory sale for us : (
It's odd that the game has never been on sale on the EU eShop despite multiple sales in the US. Also Tunic and Solas 128 from my wishlist are on sale in the US, but not EU. Why do they have to do this 😅

It's odd that the game has never been on sale on the EU eShop despite multiple sales in the US. Also Tunic and Solas 128 from my wishlist are on sale in the US, but not EU. Why do they have to do this 😅
If it helps, Tunic is worth every penny or account switching needed. 🦊 🗡️

If it helps, Tunic is worth every penny or account switching needed. 🦊 🗡️
Haha, I know. It's not even that the full price is too much or anything, but the fact that it could be cheaper. Dekudeals has ruined my video game purchases! I could also play it on PS5, but portability is always a huge plus for me.

Haha, I know. It's not even that the full price is too much or anything, but the fact that it could be cheaper. Dekudeals has ruined my video game purchases! I could also play it on PS5, but portability is always a huge plus for me.
Oh yeah, I know what you mean for sure. I keep seeing these games that I'm sure are worth full price, and then waiting forever to pick them up, to see how low they might get by the time I'd get to play them...

Speaking of, has anyone played Harlow? Any recommendation there?

Also, does anyone know if the Xbox version of Mail Mole is any better than on Switch?

IIRC it has better resolution, as framerate is 60 in any console
Great! Thanks. Will pick it up on Xbox then. The quicker loading time was a huge boon for Crash 4. That's my most anticipated feature in the next Switch.

Ugh, conflicted, want monster train on sale on switch, and loved it on game pass, but I got a bunch of roguelikes in the backlog(including slay the spire!) that I don’t really need another right now

Ugh, conflicted, want monster train on sale on switch, and loved it on game pass, but I got a bunch of roguelikes in the backlog(including slay the spire!) that I don’t really need another right now
I'm hooked on Slay The Spire and Into The Breach currently, if I add another roguelike to the mix I might as well not play anything else for the year haha

Should I get Gal Guardians or Azure Striker Gunvolt 3? Which one is funner
Depends on what you are expecting. Gal Guardians plays more like a classicvania so you have stages with especial weapons for each character and later in the game can return to previous levels to collect more things.

Gunvolt 3 is fast paced and follow the previous games where you have an specific mechanic to tag enemies (talismans in this case) and everyhting revolves around it. Once you learn it, you master it, you can pretty much clear stages without touching the ground

I'm hooked on Slay The Spire and Into The Breach currently, if I add another roguelike to the mix I might as well not play anything else for the year haha
I never did do all the into the breach update. Slay is in my backlog as I’ve barely gotten into it and I got Void 1 too

Hi guys, if someone is interested, we are hosting a giveaway for Johnny Trigger: Sniper! on our website
to participate, it is enough to just leave a comment on the news page, within July 9th HERE

:)

Just a heads up for those that care, the July thread will likely be a day late, going up sometime on the 2nd. I'm away from home on vacation this week and don't have access to a computer. There is a chance I could get it up tomorrow, but after driving for 14 hours, I'm not sure I'll have it in me.

July is looking pretty stacked though, lots of good stuff.

For your consideration: Undead Horde 2 Necropolis.

The latest from 10tons, who put out my GOTY last year Dysmantle. Their games are never super pretty but the gameplay loop is always tight and excellent. Undead Horde 2 released on Switch just a couple weeks after Zelda so I held off til now.

It’s excellent so far, a very light RTS-like game with also city building elements. You raise up an army of various units (there’s many to unlock as you go, and you can bring out up to 5 different types) and head out into various connected stages defeating enemies, gathering resources and equipment, and leveling up. Then you head back to the Necropolis and use your spoils to unlock new buildings, which strengthens your units and unlocks new abilities. Then you head back out! And there’s some light story elements along the way. Very fun, good lace and addicting. Check it out!

Back
Top Bottom