• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

StarTopic [Spoilers Allowed] Nintendo Direct Speculation |ST8| Press Your (Nintendo Direct) Luck! [Read Staff Post]

Which heavily rumored "it's absolutely gonna show up this time" game are we NOT going to see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Where's Nintendo Direct" clearly indicates a Where's Waldo release for Switch this year.

The release will be delayed for Europe for the text changes to "Where's Wally".

what is Nindai doko

Also there should be a different thread, in which there's no rumour spoilers, for those who want to get surprised.

Pyoro translation: where Nintendo Direct

Nindai- Japanese contraction of NINtendo DAIrekuto

Doko- where

The lack of a “desu” or a question particle “ka” makes it sound very caveman like (basic minimal grammar)

TLDR: that “where x” meme, but Japanese

Last edited:
pyoro-wario-ware.gif

what is Nindai doko

Also there should be a different thread, in which there's no rumour spoilers, for those who want to get surprised.
A lot of Japanese shorthand words like this are just the first parts of the words they make up, so this is likely a casual way to refer to (Nin)tendo (Dai)rekuto

Some other examples include:
Smartphone = sumafo
Super Smash Bros. = sumabura
Word Processor = wapuro

Could mean "Nintendo Bandai where?" I feel he'd be a bit more straightforward if it were just about the Nintendo Direct

Edit: if this were the case then maybe we'll see that project Bandai's been hiring for

Less than 24 hours until we get the official announcement (hopefully!!!!!!)!!

I'm beyond excited AHH!!

A lot of Japanese shorthand words like this are just the first parts of the words they make up, so this is likely a casual way to refer to (Nin)tendo (Dai)rekuto

Some other examples include:
Smartphone = sumafo
Super Smash Bros. = sumabura
Word Processor = wapuro
Biggest one being Pokémon

The three houses time skip trailer was one of the hypest thing I saw. Probably the last time I was super hyped for a direct trailer.
The e3 2019 direct was incredibly good.
Honestly I'm with you here. I wasn't sure what to think about FE3H until the timeskip trailer because we had such little information on it.

Then the timeskip trailer dropped, revealing a completely disheveled Dimitri donning an eyepatch. That's when I knew FE3H was going to be peak.

if pyoro tweets anything relating to norse mythology, fire, the study of families and lineages, or religious conflicts. then call me.

Had a feeling it wasn’t over with them. Interesting why they’ve decided to wait so close this time though, unless the Direct actually ended up on Thursday instead.
Last June Direct he started leaking two days before the air date as well

Could mean "Nintendo Bandai where?" I feel he'd be a bit more straightforward if it were just about the Nintendo Direct

Edit: if this were the case then maybe we'll see that project Bandai's been hiring for
Nope. A quick search on YouTube shows that, this is indeed the way Japanese fans refer to Nintendo Directs
ニンダイ = Nindai

IMG_8938.jpg

When Pyoro starts tweeting, is it usually one an hour or something? I thought there was sometimes a pattern on how they tweet hints

What if Capcom does a port/collection of this series that’s announced in the direct like Onimusha HD?

Devil_Kings.jpg

Unless leaks start happening right now, this thread will close before any leaks get here. Since this is my number 1 hangout spot on Famiboards, once this thread closes, it will be easier for me to duck out and avoid any potential leaks.
I’ve gotta post my bingo card in there tho

Pyoro translation: where Nintendo Direct

Nindai- Japanese contraction of NINtendo DAIrekuto

Doko- where

The lack of a “desu” or a question particle “ka” makes it sound very caveman like (basic minimal grammar)

TLDR: that “where x” meme, but Japanese
Is Pyoro a Californian bird pretending to be Japanese?

So what are we playing in the next 2 days with no internet to avoid spoilers?
I think I’m going to replay wind waker, I mean there’s 0 chance that nintendo announces wind wakee hd for the switch so I might as well replay it now

Thread For No Spoiler Discussions Is Up! New
Non spoiler thread is up!

ok, I want to go blind on the new direct, wish me good luck on avoiding pyoro’s leak.
Yeah, it’s going to be frustrating how much things online will be either directly “Pyoro hinted at XYZ” or indirectly “what you expect from a new/remade XYZ” online.

So what are we playing in the next 2 days with no internet to avoid spoilers?
I think I’m going to replay wind waker, I mean there’s 0 chance that nintendo announces wind wakee hd for the switch so I might as well replay it now

Just in case in advance, thank you for your sacrifice x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom