• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Live Show Nintendo Direct | 2024-06-18 | 7AM PT, 10AM ET, 4PM CEST | Uncompressed trailers for 4 games up, see threadmark!

Who will reveal themselves? (Up 5 votes)

• Mario

Votes: 42 37.8%
  • Link

Votes: 56 50.5%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • Samus Aran

Votes: 76 68.5%
  • Pit

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Fox McCloud

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Max Brass

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • A spiky-haired guy in an SRPG

Votes: 58 52.3%
  • A bug

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1280x720.jpg

Is it time?

40min is hefty.
Crazy to think that, this might be the final Switch Focus direct, since i'm personally expecting that we won't get a Direct in September, instead we'll get a Switch 2 hint from Nintendo.

what-a-wonderful-day-proximus-caesar.gif

I just need either the FE4 remake or a release date for the Suikoden remasters then you guys can have all the silly monkey games you want

I'm so excited...possibly the last Switch Nintendo Direct... Nintendo has to come finish with a Bang!
ALso, no Leaks... wich I peronaly like... LFG!!!

My predictions:

Announcement of an update for Among Us.

Announcement of Beyond Good & Evil–20th Anniversary Edition on Switch, for same-day release.

Announcement of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Remastered, for same day release.

Announcement of a port of MultiVersus on Switch, for a same-day release.

Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD Launch Trailer.

Super Monkey Ball Banana Rumble trailer.

Trailer for Inazuma Eleven: Victory Road, for release in June.

Trailer for Gotham Knights on Switch, for release in June.

Trailer for GUNDAM BREAKER 4, for release in June.

Trailer for Moonstone Island, for release in June.

Trailer for Ender Magnolia: Bloom in the Mist, for release in June.

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown trailer.

Trailer for Fantasian, for a Switch release in July.

Announcement of Project Zero HD Remaster, for release in July.

Trailer for Arranger: A Role-Puzzling Adventure, for release in July.

Trailer for Fuga: Melodies of Steel 3, for release in July.

Trailer of Fitness Boxing feat. Hatsune Miku.

Trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Splintered Fate, with release date.

Trailer for Bzzzt, for release in July.

Yooka-Replaylee trailer, for release in July.

SCHiM trailer.

Trailer for Bleach: Brave Souls, for release in July.

Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition trailer.

Trailer for Thank Goodness You’re Here.

Cat Quest III trailer.

SteamWorld Heist II trailer.

Trailer for Dragon Quest III HD-2D Remake, for release in September.

Trailer of Balatro (physical edition), for release in September.

Announcement of F-Zero GX HD, for release in September.

Announcement of Kid Icarus: Uprising HD, for release in October.

Announcement of Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, for release in October.

Announcement of The House of the Dead 2: Remake, scheduled for October.

Announcement of a remaster of SaGa Frontier 2, planned for November.

Announcement of Hi-Fi Rush on Switch, for release in November.

Announcement of a new Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney title, scheduled for November.

Trailer for DECAPOLICE, for release in November.

Lego Horizon Adventures trailer.

One More Thing: announcement of Hyrule Warriors: The Imprisoning War, for release in November.

Last edited:
Just seeing them say " There will be no mention of the Nintendo Switch successor during this presentation" gets me so hyped because it means that last month wasnt a fever dream and that the Switch 2 is real

I hope when don't see TP in this direct and instead a better remaster for Switch 2. Only WW would be great.
Though if we see both it will be awesome to be able to play all 3D Zelda games on Switch.

If they announce MP4 I'll definitely buy the remaster and experience it for the first time.

#Team18th stays winning.

Also I'm guessing no PEGI18/USK18 titles, unless the rule that these Directs only premiere at nighttime in Europe no longer applies.
Was this ever a thing ? Unless 6pm is considered night time ? Cause E3 directs were always at 6pm in Europe and those featured PEGI 18 games.

Expecting:
Metroid Prime 4
FE4 Remake
Mario Party
2D Zelda

Hoping:
Something Xenoblade
Tomodachi Life
Donkey Kong
Wind Waker

Honestly just want Prime 4 to finally make an appearance

I shouldn't be excited, but...GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! I AM EXCITED!!!!

But seriously, 40min for just stuff in 2nd half of 2024 seems like a ton of stuff, though I can guarantee we'll see a mention of something launching in 2025 that is not the Switch successor as they put it.

I shouldn't be excited, but...GOD FUCKING DAMN IT! I AM EXCITED!!!!

But seriously, 40min for just stuff in 2nd half of 2024 seems like a ton of stuff, though I can guarantee we'll see a mention of something launching in 2025 that is not the Switch successor as they put it.
I imagine every game in the direct will get a patch for Oz.

Give me Fire Emblem and I am already happy, potential something Xenoblade as well!

all I really need is one solid new single-player game for the holidays. something like 2D Zelda or DK.

throw in some smaller releases (please do rhythm heaven and a kid icarus remaster), the fe4 remake, a decent-looking mario party and third-party stuff (if we see dq hd-2d and silksong i will be more than happy), plus a look at prime 4 and you've got a top tier direct and a solid H2.

I have to imagine there's a decent amount of releases left if they crammed 5 first-party titles into H1. we obviously won't see any mega blockbusters ahead of switch 2 but i have faith the year isn't empty

Back
Top Bottom