• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Nintendo and Good Smile Company Is Cooking For Winter WonFes 2024 Tonight!

MMXZero

Moblin
Pronouns
He/him
Right now Good Smile Company and their partners are hosting Winter WonFes 2024 where they announced multiple figures from the Xenoblade and The Legend of Zelda series. Links posted below.

Mio - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 scale figure (previously announced, now colored.)

Figma Eunie - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (new announcement)

Figma Link - TotK version (previously announced, now colored)

Figma Ganondorf - TotK version (new announcement and first Ganondorf from GSC.)

Figma Zelda - TotK version (new announcement.)

They also announced a new Fire Emblem Engage figure a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure if Alear is present at this event.

FINALLY A EUNIE FIGURE, DAMN IT!

Too bad it's not a statue like Mio, which I'm also buying and it's one of those jointed things

BUT I'LL TAKE IT

Palutena figure when!? Even Dark Pit has one FFS

no Sena...

sena-xenoblade3.gif

Looks at my wallet... These look awesome but if I'm ever to get them, I'll try my luck in the secondhand market a decent number of years into the future.

FINALLY A EUNIE FIGURE, DAMN IT!

Too bad it's not a statue like Mio, which I'm also buying and it's one of those jointed things

BUT I'LL TAKE IT

Palutena figure when!? Even Dark Pit has one FFS
I'm gonna be honest, not having a Palutena Figma or scale figure was probably the biggest missed opportunity when they came out with the Kid Icarus Figma.

Oh shit, Eunie

I’d be tempted to bite, but I dont think I’d be able to without my family thinking I’m a weirdo

Looks at my wallet... These look awesome but if I'm ever to get them, I'll try my luck in the secondhand market a decent number of years into the future.
I actually wouldn't recommend doing this, especially with the Xenoblade stuff since everything doubles in price.

I know the Pyra and Mythra figures went up a lot until GSC did multiple reruns just to bring the price down. I haven't bothered to check Melia or Nia because I would rather not see the ridiculous prices people want for them. Especially Nia since she sold out within a day of going up for preorder.

Luckily, none of these should be releasing this year except for maybe Figma Link. So you should have plenty of time before they even go up for preorder.

I love looking at figures I will never ever own lmao. Please release more affordable Nendoroids! Eunie looks like she'll be really good, the best for the best of course.

Also lmaoooo at Oberon getting a figure with his silly summer sandals

114.jpg

Wonfes is always a cool time for video game figures. Especially ones of truly iconic series and characters finally getting a figure.

I need the Mio figure, awesome to see them do the Kirby car and full wave for the TOTK figmas.

I need the Mio figure, awesome to see them do the Kirby car and full wave for the TOTK figmas.
I was actually surprised by the Ganondorf Figma since he never received one when they did the Twilight Princess line and the same goes for the Wind Waker nendoroid line.

I'm still hoping they'll eventually do an Ocarina of Time Figma line since we still need an adult Hero of Time Figma, Zelda, Ganondorf since he seems to be on the table now and Shiek would be nice as well.

Where is that Ganondorf design from? I don't recall him ever having the chest plate. I also just reviewed TOTK's cutscenes and the official Ganondorf art quickly and didn't see any examples of his chest covered like that.

Where is that Ganondorf design from? I don't recall him ever having the chest plate. I also just reviewed TOTK's cutscenes and the official Ganondorf art quickly and didn't see any examples of his chest covered like that.
That's not a chest plate... it's his man tiddies and swivel joint that many Figma have.

His outfit is pretty much accurate to the game.

That's not a chest plate... it's his man tiddies and swivel joint that many Figma have.

His outfit is pretty much accurate to the game.
Ah, okay. I guess the gap between the upper and lower parts of his torsos made me think it must be a piece of clothing rather than a quirk of the construction. I also didn't realize it swiveled, so that makes sense. Thanks for explaining it.

Maybe I need some more to keep the Samus Dread version figure company???

No Lanz tho :-(

Ah, okay. I guess the gap between the upper and lower parts of his torsos made me think it must be a piece of clothing rather than a quirk of the construction. I also didn't realize it swiveled, so that makes sense. Thanks for explaining it.
Here's a better look at the Ganondorf Figma that was shown at the event.

Back
Top Bottom