• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour New Lego racing game currently undergoing closed beta test

Status
Not open for further replies.
The menu music of Lego Racers is stuck in my head forever even though I played that game the last time when I was like 10.

I hope Pepper from Lego Island makes a cameo appearance

1-PepperRoni-Going.png

The menu music of Lego Racers is stuck in my head forever even though I played that game the last time when I was like 10.
As I was reading your comment the music came surging back to me!

Those old Lego Racers games have been some of the first video games I ever played.

I hope Rocket Racer (the final boss of the original 2 games) is in this in some form.
Chances are good even, because he or some incarnation/successor of him has been in a couple of recent Lego Stunts sets.

Few more details on the link, and some key arts.
It sounds like basically Mario Kart 7/8 but with Lego.
Short intense races, with your car transforming into a boat or a plane during the race.

Wow. Have a ton of nostalgia for Lego Racers 1/2, did not expect this announcement but if it turns out to be Racers 3 I’ll be super hyped.

If this is anywhere near as good as Forza Horizon 4's Lego expansion, then we are in for a great time.

Lego Racers 2 was pretty open world. I wouldn't mind if they revisited something like that, and like...improved some things

Lego Racers 2 was pretty open world. I wouldn't mind if they revisited something like that, and like...improved some things
I didn't know that there was a Lego Racers 2!

after looking up gameplay, yeah it looks to be building off of that game and all of the other kart/racing games that have come out since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom