• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music New BUMP OF CHICKEN song「窓の中から」(From inside the window) - Official music video

Nice! I've only ever heard of this band from them doing the (excellent) opening song to Tales of the Abyss, which might still be my favorite Tales game opening. I might have to check out more of their stuff.

Nice! I've only ever heard of this band from them doing the (excellent) opening song to Tales of the Abyss, which might still be my favorite Tales game opening. I might have to check out more of their stuff.
Never watched "GOTCHA"? They did the song (Acacia) for this as well:

The full song:

My favorites form the band:

- Hello,World! (featured in the 1st season of the Kekkai Sensen anime)

- GO (featured in the 1st season of the Grand Blue fantasy anime)

- Shinseikai (animated music video to promote a brand of chololate called Lotte, by the same team/studio that made the pokemon video from earlier)

- Nanairo

- Astronomical observation (their song with the most views on Youtube, I don't know how accurate it is to its real, relative popularity)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom